Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zragg View Post
Yes, I also try to download again the zip file and extract it again, but it doesn't work
so what happens when you double-click the .jar file ? Something should be associated with it, if it is not Java, reinstalling Java should fix that.

WinRAR has the unfortunate tendency to grab that extension because technically that is a zip archive, they should know better.

Alternatively you can start the tool via the .bat file, open that in a text editor first and make sure the path to java.exe in it matches your system (ie change it if needed)
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
you can specify the completion bonus...
I do specify the completion bonus but though the window/thing states 3% for each, it can roll 2% or 4%. It does takes me around 50 just to get 4% for all 3 stats.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
I do specify the completion bonus but though the window/thing states 3% for each, it can roll 2% or 4%. It does takes me around 50 just to get 4% for all 3 stats.
I misunderstood then, yes, the exact value will depend on the RNG / seed. Once you have such a seed, you can reuse it on other items you craft.

If it took you 50 tries, you were unlucky though. I just crafted 10 and 1 had 4/4/4, three more had 4/4/3, the rest was worse than that.
Old Today, 06:23 AM
Initiate

Hi, I used the crafting feature to make some rare boots and now Darlet won't accept any of my rare items to modify, is there a fix for this?
Old Today, 06:33 AM
Initiate

Red face wrong directory??

hi mamba
sorry i advance you have probably been asked this a million times
so downloaded java but every time i try to put in a directory it comes up wit an error code/ what am i doing wrong?