Old 02-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Um, maybe clear your cache if you haven't done that for a while.
Done, no change.

It´s not important but I was confused.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
I think none of these has "armor" in the name... or stat... or anywhere...
Oh, btw, this is a bug report.
Hm, it actually does, but it's not shown, there's text "Applies to: All armor (except Belts)" which is hidden on that screen :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
Something strange:

Everytime I load up my character on GrimTools it says "Build Version 1.0.5.1". But I surely have updated Grim Dawn...
It has nothing to do with the game.

"Game version: x.x.x.x" shows the version of the game the tool is using, usually it just shows latest GD version. This version is stored in gt scripts that are loaded when you access the page.

"Build version: x.x.x.x" shows the version of the game the build was saved for if you open build via link, it's loaded from the build that you request. Or when you open empty calc, it is equal to game version.
For example if you created a build for version 1.0.0.0 and got the link and you open this link now, you should see game version = 1.0.7.1 and build version = 1.0.0.0.

So you are either loading an old build from 1.0.5.1 or your browser uses very aggressive caching and you are viewing an old version of calc.

Last edited by Dammitt; 02-03-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hm, it actually does, but it's not shown, there's text "Applies to: All armor (except Belts)" which is hidden on that screen :/
You'd need to fix it somehow then. Many people would have the same issues I had, at this point. I mean, for a regular user like me, it looks like a bug because I was not aware that there's a hidden text.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
You'd need to fix it somehow then. Many people would have the same issues I had, at this point. I mean, for a regular user like me, it looks like a bug because I was not aware that there's a hidden text.
Yeah I know. I've fixed it internally, it will be reflected on the site the next time it's updated.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Campaigner

Seems to be aggressive caching.

If I load a new tab with Grimtools and load up my character there, everything is fine.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Champion

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure if it's known but seems like a ring affix made it's way into the one-handed weapon pool.

Old 02-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure if it's known but seems like a ring affix made it's way into the one-handed weapon pool.
Looks like an issue in game data. Currently all affixes/prefixes you see there are the ones that hypothetically can be applied to one of the items of that category, not for a selected one, so there might be a bug (or maybe intended?) that a certain item can have such affix and in the end it looks like all items of that category can have such affix as well. I might look into this later.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Advocate

Hey, first of all, thank you and a great job on GrimTools

I was wondering if it would be possible to see detailed information on Pets like the exact amount of armor, DA, OA etc that they have. Sure, you can see how much %bonus they get, but you can't see the base value or exactly how much it increases to. Also no way of finding out if they all have the same amount or if different pets have different base OA/DA etc...

Since GT already shows more info than ingame, just thought it would be a nice addition to us pet lovers, if possible
Old 02-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Hey, first of all, thank you and a great job on GrimTools

I was wondering if it would be possible to see detailed information on Pets like the exact amount of armor, DA, OA etc that they have. Sure, you can see how much %bonus they get, but you can't see the base value or exactly how much it increases to. Also no way of finding out if they all have the same amount or if different pets have different base OA/DA etc...

Since GT already shows more info than ingame, just thought it would be a nice addition to us pet lovers, if possible
Hey, I actually wanted to add pets to monster db at some point, but figured it would be odd to see them there. But since there will be a separate monster db for Shattered Realm, I might as well add a separate one for pets too, who knows.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hey, I actually wanted to add pets to monster db at some point, but figured it would be odd to see them there. But since there will be a separate monster db for Shattered Realm, I might as well add a separate one for pets too, who knows.