#681  
Old 02-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Rhylthar's Avatar
Rhylthar Rhylthar is online now
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Um, maybe clear your cache if you haven't done that for a while.
Done, no change.

It´s not important but I was confused.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 02-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
I think none of these has "armor" in the name... or stat... or anywhere...
Oh, btw, this is a bug report.
Hm, it actually does, but it's not shown, there's text "Applies to: All armor (except Belts)" which is hidden on that screen :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylthar View Post
Something strange:

Everytime I load up my character on GrimTools it says "Build Version 1.0.5.1". But I surely have updated Grim Dawn...
It has nothing to do with the game.

"Game version: x.x.x.x" shows the version of the game the tool is using, usually it just shows latest GD version. This version is stored in gt scripts that are loaded when you access the page.

"Build version: x.x.x.x" shows the version of the game the build was saved for if you open build via link, it's loaded from the build that you request. Or when you open empty calc, it is equal to game version.
For example if you created a build for version 1.0.0.0 and got the link and you open this link now, you should see game version = 1.0.7.1 and build version = 1.0.0.0.

So you are either loading an old build from 1.0.5.1 or your browser uses very aggressive caching and you are viewing an old version of calc.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com

Last edited by Dammitt; 02-03-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 02-03-2019, 11:32 AM
USER_NAME_01's Avatar
USER_NAME_01 USER_NAME_01 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hm, it actually does, but it's not shown, there's text "Applies to: All armor (except Belts)" which is hidden on that screen :/
You'd need to fix it somehow then. Many people would have the same issues I had, at this point. I mean, for a regular user like me, it looks like a bug because I was not aware that there's a hidden text.
__________________
I don't play Crucible.
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
You'd need to fix it somehow then. Many people would have the same issues I had, at this point. I mean, for a regular user like me, it looks like a bug because I was not aware that there's a hidden text.
Yeah I know. I've fixed it internally, it will be reflected on the site the next time it's updated.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Rhylthar's Avatar
Rhylthar Rhylthar is online now
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 781
Default

Seems to be aggressive caching.

If I load a new tab with Grimtools and load up my character there, everything is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 02-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Evil_Baka's Avatar
Evil_Baka Evil_Baka is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,223
Default

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure if it's known but seems like a ring affix made it's way into the one-handed weapon pool.

Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 02-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure if it's known but seems like a ring affix made it's way into the one-handed weapon pool.
Looks like an issue in game data. Currently all affixes/prefixes you see there are the ones that hypothetically can be applied to one of the items of that category, not for a selected one, so there might be a bug (or maybe intended?) that a certain item can have such affix and in the end it looks like all items of that category can have such affix as well. I might look into this later.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Maya Maya is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 536
Default

Hey, first of all, thank you and a great job on GrimTools


I was wondering if it would be possible to see detailed information on Pets like the exact amount of armor, DA, OA etc that they have. Sure, you can see how much %bonus they get, but you can't see the base value or exactly how much it increases to. Also no way of finding out if they all have the same amount or if different pets have different base OA/DA etc...

Since GT already shows more info than ingame, just thought it would be a nice addition to us pet lovers, if possible
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 02-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Hey, first of all, thank you and a great job on GrimTools


I was wondering if it would be possible to see detailed information on Pets like the exact amount of armor, DA, OA etc that they have. Sure, you can see how much %bonus they get, but you can't see the base value or exactly how much it increases to. Also no way of finding out if they all have the same amount or if different pets have different base OA/DA etc...

Since GT already shows more info than ingame, just thought it would be a nice addition to us pet lovers, if possible
Hey, I actually wanted to add pets to monster db at some point, but figured it would be odd to see them there. But since there will be a separate monster db for Shattered Realm, I might as well add a separate one for pets too, who knows.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 02-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Maya Maya is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hey, I actually wanted to add pets to monster db at some point, but figured it would be odd to see them there. But since there will be a separate monster db for Shattered Realm, I might as well add a separate one for pets too, who knows.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.