Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Utilities and Resources

Old 03-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Acolyte

New layout looks great. Looking forward to the implementation of the other sections.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Counsel

It just came to my attention on how big the checkboxes look on Google Chrome. Which is completely unintentional but hilarious.

It's these discrepancies between browsers that makes designing harder than it should be.

In short, Chrome (and even Microsoft Edge) have better support for checkbox styling than Firefox does. Which is a right pain in the ass for me because I like the bigger ones as they're easier to click.

I feel it's pretty bad when even Microsoft Edge supports it better than Firefox.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Initiate

For what it's worth, I'm using Mozilla and it's no issue to me
Old 03-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Initiate

Just as a heads up, the 5th act 1 shrine, The Burial Cave (Burrwitch Outskirts), shows only 1 Aether Crystal, when the shrine costs 2
Old 03-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Acolyte

Turns out there's a one shot chest just after you kill Edmund "Shanks" Doyle. I went back to check this on other characters, but it was only available when he was killable, which appears to be only one time for the quest.

It's in the northern house of his little spawn area. No screenshot because I didn't think to take one, figured it would be available on each difficulty regardless, like every other one shot.

It's called "Edmund's Stash".
Old 03-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordakanen View Post
Turns out there's a one shot chest just after you kill Edmund "Shanks" Doyle. I went back to check this on other characters, but it was only available when he was killable, which appears to be only one time for the quest.

It's in the northern house of his little spawn area. No screenshot because I didn't think to take one, figured it would be available on each difficulty regardless, like every other one shot.

It's called "Edmund's Stash".
This isn't a true one-shot, After reading your post I went and found it myself, didn't get any epics from it. One-shots always drop an epic.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerWolf View Post
This isn't a true one-shot, After reading your post I went and found it myself, didn't get any epics from it. One-shots always drop an epic.
I suppose I was misled then. I did it twice to check if it really was a one shot, I suppose that wasn't enough times though.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Initiate

In devotion section, you have Act 2 Ultimate [0/2] when in fact there are 3 devotion shrine checkboxes there.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:49 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew View Post
In devotion section, you have Act 2 Ultimate [0/2] when in fact there are 3 devotion shrine checkboxes there.
Thanks for letting me know, the problem should be fixed.

Changelog for 23rd March 2016
  • Added checklists for Quests from Act 1 through 4, including Order of the Death's Vigil, Kymon's Chosen and The Outcast factions.
  • Fixed counter error in Act 2 Ultimate for Devotion Shrines. Given how the code works you might see some oddities if you've ticked boxes here already (some boxes might become unticked, some might be ticked). Ticking/unticking as necessary will fix this.

From a UX point-of-view I do not like the Quests page. I find it too clunky and unorganized at a glance. 420WeedWizard has previously given me some insight into jazzing up the UI so I'll be looking into the Quests page then, as well.

Last edited by Mr. Tastix; 03-23-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Initiate

Great tool! Just noted that I missed one of the shrines before.

Do you have any plans for translation? I would gladly help with russian version or maybe you can automize it with current translation files.