Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Utilities and Resources

Old 03-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Praetorian

Blessed Whetstone updated and now exists with correct drops. Many thanks to Shalie for help with that.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:25 AM
Speaker

So, why do i have loads of ancient armor plates, bindings of bysmiels, attuned loadstunes, even an arcane lens, but not 1 piece of olerons blood?
Old 03-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquith View Post
So, why do i have loads of ancient armor plates, bindings of bysmiels, attuned loadstunes, even an arcane lens, but not 1 piece of olerons blood?
MIxture of reasons:-

1) it's a craftable component and as I've stated in the info, any component that is craftable will drop far less often than non-craftable components, but it does still have a drop chance

2) RGN

Solution... Kill as many mobs of as high a level as you can find, or hope to find the blueprint and craft them yourself

Hope this helps
Old 03-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Initiate

sweet, again nice work and thanks for making this available...

E. Dickinson
Old 03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Boustrophedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquith View Post
In 400+ hours since crafting was introduced I have not seen an Oleron's Blood either. I have also not gotten the formula.

It's too rare and should have an increased chance.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Praetorian

Updated Components guide coming with B25...Well I'll be releasing it a few days (1 week max) after B25 goes live so NO spoilers will be available instantly at release.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
Updated Components guide coming with B25...Well I'll be releasing it a few days (1 week max) after B25 goes live so NO spoilers will be available instantly at release.
Thanks for the work!

It's funny, I was just perusing this thread in search of those fancy hires maps of yours...hope they're coming along well too...mind if I use them in a GD-related project of my own?
Old 05-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Praetorian

Thank you for your Thank you....probably best not to continue with that line

Yep I'm still doing the hires maps, just been finding the time recently to workout how I want them all displayed on the website. As well as the world map I also have all the interior locations already mapped in hires and up to date with B24.

You are more than welcome to use all the maps I stick together. If you want to PM me and let me know which, or all of the maps you are after and I'll sort it out. Just to mention the interior maps are all stuck together to give a single image per floor, but they are not "framed/edged" etc they are just the image with the black misting around them. If it's any help I also have the world map split up into the named areas already e.g. DC, Lower crossing, Arkovian foothills, etc, etc.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:17 PM
Praetorian

Due to changes in B25 to the component drops this is no longer accurate and will be updated asap. This will take a few days as I'm in and out of hospital at the moment.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:02 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
Due to changes in B25 to the component drops this is no longer accurate and will be updated asap. This will take a few days as I'm in and out of hospital at the moment.
Good luck, I hope its not serious?
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods. and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭

Last edited by Stormcaller; 05-13-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Tags
components, guides