Old 01-22-2017, 04:03 AM
Initiate

Sorry, I'm a little slow at times. I think I control F'd for ps4 and didn't find anything, so I posted, cause I suck, but it's nice to find help for this since I really can't sit on a mouse and keyboard anymore due to medical issues(and I miss this game).
I since installed DS4Windows, but as much as it works it doesn't, buttons decide to do weird like open the map and faction window when i only have them set for action bars so i may have to see if I can just scrounge up an xbox 360 controller instead and see if it fares better.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Initiate

Default Xbox One Controller Issues

Hi Guys.

Just recently started this game, been playing with an xbox one controller, and had minimal issues so far. Great work that has been done to enable controller support for a game such as this.

I just have one thing I am noticing about assigning skills to use in "game mode". I followed the post http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34072 to configure everything, but for some reason once I trigger cursor, I can only assign skills for kbm mode. Once I start moving my character, those skills are not assigned to use with controller actions (x, y, a, b etc.), but only available once I trigger cursor.

Anyone had any similar issues? Or am I missing something?
Old 03-19-2017, 08:21 AM
Advocate

Control the cursor using the controller, then use right trigger on the slot you want add a skill to. Then use right trigger to select a skill from the popup box.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Initiate

ah nvm. I loaded some saved xbox one controller config in steam that caused this issue. I solved by just reloading recommended steam controller config, and just updating here and there as required.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Speaker

is there any way to defaults attack works while cd active? i mean for example when i assing ABB to a button it waits cd is over to attack again. i wanted just like left mouse button while a skill on cd same button attacks default.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zencmore View Post
is there any way to defaults attack works while cd active? i mean for example when i assing ABB to a button it waits cd is over to attack again. i wanted just like left mouse button while a skill on cd same button attacks default.
Unfortunately not. It looks like this is something we will have to wait for them to fix for the improved controller support coming with the Xbone port they are working on (improvements here will come to PC as well).
Old 08-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Speaker

tried also x360ce. assinged same button to two different button, but now it does not work due to there no turbo function. if there were rapid fire or turbo option, this would work.
Old 08-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Initiate

Is there a way to quickly move items from stash to inventory or viceversa? It's the only thing which is holding me from using a controller.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
Is there a way to quickly move items from stash to inventory or viceversa? It's the only thing which is holding me from using a controller.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
Not currently, no.

There is hope, however, as they are working on an Xbone port (at least I hope they still are) that should feature much improved controller/UI integration (this is supposed to carry over in to the PC release, so worry not).

I would suspect that inventory management would receive some love as a result of this. And sorry, we know of no timeframe on this currently, unless Crate wants to pop in here and give us a heads up on this, which would be grand as news concerning this particular project has been nil for a bit now.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:11 PM
Speaker

i am really looking forward to see updated version of controller system. current way doesnt give freedom about playing. i prefer to assign buttons to keyboard buttons. i mean i dont want to when i touch the controller action bar changes for controller, its quite annoying when i tried to attach some macro or something via 3th party programs. it should have mouse buttons to assing some buttons that i can change them. i hope it will come soon, mouse and keyboard are sometimes pain in the ass for me.