Old 09-22-2018, 12:37 AM
Supporter

Still no dual wield??
Old 09-22-2018, 06:03 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vifarc View Post
Still no dual wield??

Yeah' this was asked many times, he says it gets dw implementation gets difficult when it comes to coding. Torch have been added to pair with 1handers.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:24 PM
Advocate

I'm digging the randomness of the game. Ran into a major slowdown int he latest patch - too many AoE spells going off at once. Made it challenging to survive 5 minutes...

It seems each patch, my save game changes (though my equipment stays the same). If it gets too crazy, I just end up starting a new world.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhand View Post
I'm digging the randomness of the game. Ran into a major slowdown int he latest patch - too many AoE spells going off at once. Made it challenging to survive 5 minutes...

It seems each patch, my save game changes (though my equipment stays the same). If it gets too crazy, I just end up starting a new world.
i just noticed there are more specialization than in zombasite (even with expansion)
Old 09-24-2018, 06:37 PM
Initiate

I hope Crate doesn't mind me answering stuff here. I will start off by saying I'm a fan of Crate and Grim Dawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainblade View Post
Also interesting that this new game has a base price of $15 on steam, but the older games are $20
It is an Early Access price. It will slowly rise up to the normal $20 as we get closer to full release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vifarc View Post
Still no dual wield??
No, but it's much more likely now. In previous games there were several things that were difficult or it would be very disruptive if added. Most of those are no longer issues with Din's Legacy.

Quote:

Do you remember off hand what AoE spells were going off?

The first 2 patches did shift the world generation stuff, hopefully that will become more and more rare as alpha/beta progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
i just noticed there are more specialization than in zombasite (even with expansion)
There are a few completely new specialties and several new collection specialties (the specialty is new, but the skills all already existed - ex. Summoner).
Old 09-24-2018, 07:12 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenPeeler View Post
I hope Crate doesn't mind me answering stuff here. I will start off by saying I'm a fan of Crate and Grim Dawn.

Do you remember off hand what AoE spells were going off?

The first 2 patches did shift the world generation stuff, hopefully that will become more and more rare as alpha/beta progresses.
Hey Steven I will look at my spells tonight and will hit you up over on the Soldak Forums (I'm Caldazar there).

I hope you don't think I was griping/whining about the game over here, by the by, I am really enjoying it! I mutated my Assassin with... Sorcerer I think - makes for a very fun combination
Old 09-24-2018, 10:05 PM
Initiate

Quote:
I hope you don't think I was griping/whining about the game over here, by the by, I am really enjoying it! I mutated my Assassin with... Sorcerer I think - makes for a very fun combination
Not at all.