Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1  
Old 02-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Crate Employee - Designer

Default Hit by plague DoT

Was meaning to give you guys some kind of update, sorry its been a while. Just been on a whole new level of busy the past few weeks and then I was hit pretty hard be the seasonal plague. Not sure if it is the flu or a cold but I've been pretty much out of commission the last few days. I think I'm over the worst of it and expect i'll be back to work tomorrow, although probably not at full capacity.

Anyway, you can look forward some kind of an update next week - maybe some screenshots.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Emissary

Take care, captain ! Maybe was it due to overwork.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medierra View Post
Was meaning to give you guys some kind of update, sorry its been a while. Just been on a whole new level of busy the past few weeks and then I was hit pretty hard be the seasonal plague. Not sure if it is the flu or a cold but I've been pretty much out of commission the last few days. I think I'm over the worst of it and expect i'll be back to work tomorrow, although probably not at full capacity.

Anyway, you can look forward some kind of an update next week - maybe some screenshots.
Get your ass back to work!

Anyways, thanks for the continual updates.. they are pretty handy.

PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

PS3: ---

Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Campaigner

Make sure to regain your strength! We don't want you getting sick again anytime soon... it might slow production more than taking time to recover
Old 02-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Counsel

Actually my first reacton when I read the title of this thread was "ooh, new screenshot about plague-skill usage!".

But on a more serious note, take care and take it easy until you're healthy again.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Minister of Information

You are right Shinrou - will we get a revised version of Plaque based on real-life experiences? Take care.

Last edited by eisprinzessin; 02-13-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Lord Advocate

That's what you get when you neglect your poison resistance. Anyway, I hope you get better soon.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Advocate

Ouch, it's true I've been seeing people sick on campus those last days and week. Anyway, take care, and I can't wait for the screenshots.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"): http://www.youtube.com/user/0Xss0?feature=mhum
Old 02-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Lord Advocate

I was hit by the same plague I think...been out of commission since last Wednesday. I puked a few days and the rest of the time it's been shitty feel like all the energy has been zapped from me. Today was the first day that I feel ok but still having cold sweats.
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10  
Old 02-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

I just slept for 10 hours (which is about 4 hours longer than usual) and I'm feeling much better. Still have a lot of congestion but my energy is starting to come back. I think I am at about 75% normal capacity. I'll probably just do a little work today and try to get to bed early, perhaps by 1-2am.

Thanks for the good wishes, I think they helped.
Closed Thread