Old 03-21-2017, 12:07 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthul View Post
Zantai, tell me about about this great majority playing without problems! Did you searched the 8 pages in steam community about multiplayer lag or lag spikes???
Million+ sales.
Games been out for a pretty long time.
Only 8 pages.

Doesn't seem like too much of an issue to me. Not everyone's system is going to play nice with every game. I wonder how many of those issues are down to bad connections on the players end?
Old 03-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Speaker

Does I have a problem when I imagine this song playing in my head when I think about raising undead warriors from their graves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N91jhELYuB4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krell_154 View Post
I'm somewhat surprised by the disappointment for the Necromancer. Personally, I'm stoked - judging by the content available in Grim Dawn so far, Necro will not be confined to a summoner class, it will have weapon attacks enhancers and directly damaging spells (as is confirmed in the text of the Grim Misadventure).
And not to mention, a proper class focused on vitality damage. Or at least I assume it will be.

Shaman have the Wendigo Totem and that modifier for the Storm Totem, and can reduce vitality resist with Devouring Swarm, but the class is more focused on bleeding, physical and lightning if you ask me. And I know that the Occultist also have skills that deal vitality damage, but chaos and poison is in what the class excels IMO.

Last edited by Kaiosama TLJ; 03-21-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Supporter

Is it me or did the artwork in the OP of this Grim Misadventure chage from since it was first posted?
Old 03-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckmann View Post
Any chance you'll actually fix the aura issues for the expansion?
Which aura issues? last i knew they were fixed. Auras should not effect other people, therefore, not killing other players. Which was the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krell_154 View Post
Is it me or did the artwork in the OP of this Grim Misadventure chage from since it was first posted?
Yes it did, and now looks a lot better
Quote:
Originally Posted by medierra View Post
please, excuse me... I need to go wipe away my tears with a handful of million dollar bills
Old 03-21-2017, 12:54 AM
Counsel

If he means are they going to fix the issue that caused it to kill people and bring back the aura for other players, then no. They were never able to isolate the cause even after great effort. The auras are now killed, they are not coming back.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:14 AM
Initiate

I hope the vitality Shaman gear I've been saving can now be put to good use. Don't need any more pet builds, I'm happy enough with the Conjurer Pokemon build.

Last edited by grimdawned; 03-21-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:58 AM
Acolyte

Fantastic job guys. Perhaps not the mastery I hoping for as I prefer the more original classes but I trust you guys to execute it well and put your own spin on it anyway. Besides, that's what the dual-class system is for right? Very excited for the upcoming expansion, can barely wait.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:08 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Necromancers cannot join Kymon's Chosen. There's no but in that sentence.

If you decide to stick to a single mastery for 40 levels and select Necromancer after joining Kymon's Chosen, you would get different dialogues on certain NPCs, but it would constitute "clever use of game mechanics".
It would be really funny if we did that, only to find that you'd set it up so that the Chosen would kick us out after we did it. Really, really funny.

I kinda wanna try it now, just to see if Zantai set it up so that when we do it, Kymon pops up and says something like "Oh, I SO did NOT choose you so you could pull this @#$%! GTFO, beotch!"

Definitely glad tho....Seems like I can indeed revive my dream of a skeleton horde, slaying my enemies. Pictures seem to hint 5 or so isn't too much to ask for, maybe more even.... Back when I still played Path, my favorite skill was Vaal Summon Skeletons, because there's just no minion feel better than having a mass of angry dead slaying your enemies. So I very much hope that this will go well....

Hm. I wonder if the Deathgrip whatever gloves that summon skeletons will get a Necromancer specific upgraded version...Or just if those skeletons will go well with the Necro Skeletons. MOAR SKELLIES

Last edited by Nssheepster; 03-21-2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:15 AM
Counsel

Joking aside, Light as a damage type would be nice. Mentioned that in a one kilometer reply few pages ago about why we are probably never going to see a Paladin mastery, despite that fact that paladins are the coolest character archetype. Well, before I go to sleep, I have to say I love this game. Heretics, demons and threats to humanity will burn by the hands of my paladin-like Inquisitor.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by agaabreeu View Post
Joking aside, Light as a damage type would be nice. Mentioned that in a one kilometer reply few pages ago about why we are probably never going to see a Paladin mastery, despite that fact that paladins are the coolest character archetype. Well, before I go to sleep, I have to say I love this game. Heretics, demons and threats to humanity will burn by the hands of my paladin-like Inquisitor.
Don't we kind of already HAVE Paladins? Paladins are basically Soldiers, but religious. Well, Occultists are Religious, right? So are Shamans, and soon Inquisitors. So any of those combinations are visibly religious warriors, right? Plus, the other classes might be religious and just not have a really visible indicator that they're religious. I mean, Occultist's mastery makes it really clear that they're constantly calling on the witch GODS. Shamans have a whole skill called Mogdrogen's Pact, and mention repeatedly that they worship the beast GOD.....

What is a Paladin if not a warrior who fights for their god? We've got that, we just don't label it as such.

Tags
grim misadventure