Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropix View Post
Hey there guys. The mod is awesome!, however I'd love to see few fixes, if it's possible

NECROTIC
1. Primordial Transfer affects only one enemy (should 6 meter area). And requires stopping casting anything else and pointing exactly on the enemy. Many times, during hard fight, Primordial Transfer simply doesn't work.
2. I use Obsidian Tremors as a main skill (Necrotic lvl 20) and I get huge life regen. Don't have a clue where from? Obsidian Tremors restore life for dmg percentage? There's no information about it in a description of the skill.
3. Leech Grenade percentage chance for -100% skill recharge doesn't seem to work. Hasn't happen to me once.

SKELETON
1. Deathchill Aura is graphically too visible, too big, has too much opacity. When turned on, I cannot see who I fight against.

Thank U!
Necrotic: First and foremost, any bugs/issues you find for necrotic probably won't be fixed any time soon at all, Ceno told me he has no intentions to work on Zenith until after the next expansion, if ever.

1) Ceno says it's intended.
2) Necrotic mastery has life leech.
3) Dunno.

"Skeleton" (I assume you mean spirit...)
1) lower your graphics I suppose, I have no intentions of redoing the fx, too time consuming for that particular spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
There's no way to craft GQ mastery on 2handers atm, right? Also, Satyr had GQ/ZE versions of some vanilla items, but now they're gone, is this intended?
No, shit happens when you compile multiple mods together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarot11 View Post
I'm afraid ungrim is no longer ungrim after last update. Multiple mobs, bosses and heroes just like in basic version. It's fun, of course, but too hard for my PC. Fix it, please.
Dunno, like I said above, shit happens with compilations. Maybe next time I'll get it right, til then just try different database folders from previous Ungrims until it works. 60b, 60a, 60, or 59b. You might lose out on the new stuff but you can play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablogolic View Post
That would be highly appreciated. It would be nice to have some more 2h-melee skills in Grim Quest masteries. As it is right now, IMHO, with Rogue, Warfare, Defence and Hunter it is possible to create insane combinations with 1h weapons, but not so much with 2h ones.
Anyway, thank you for your answer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Maybe add 1 similar 2h-only WPS like Upheaval from Shaman tree as t8-t9? Gonna be amazing addition to Warfare
Well, I've looked into it a bit, and the conclusion is : No, I cannot make dw-only skills also work with 2h weapons. I *can* open up the WPS to ALL melee weapons (except spears), but then you'd have weird animation issues with 1h weapons since they do not have the same animations. I mean, maybe it can be done? But to have that dual wield tree opened up to 1h, 2h, or DW seems a bit much. What I do want to do is to rework Wardance into an Upheaval like skill as you guys suggested, maybe that's all I will do if I have the time to mess with it.

Last edited by ASYLUM101; 07-12-2018 at 08:21 PM.