Old 08-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
Lokarr triggers the Nemesis Alert (in his hideout). Kinda unnecessary.
Nemesis Alert for Moosilauke seems bugged also, the warning is triggered way too late, when you engage Moosilauke, or when it enters the second phase. Or minutes after it is dead, or all of the above.
Was playing with a friend tonight, he had the same problems.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
Nemesis Alert for Moosilauke seems bugged also, the warning is triggered way too late, when you engage Moosilauke, or when it enters the second phase. Or minutes after it is dead, or all of the above.
Was playing with a friend tonight, he had the same problems.
Thanks for the report! I'll check it out!
Old 08-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
I suppose the damage in the () brackets is the total and in the [] is the max per target?

To clarify this:
The white-colored damage is the total dps dealt to all targets. This value could get very high if you deal a lot of aoe damage etc., so showing the highest damage make no sense here, because you can't compare it with other damage values.
The damage shown in () brackets is the current dps dealt to 1 target.
The damage shown in [] brackets is the highest dps ever dealt to 1 target.

Quote:
- Re add the code to remove the lists when talking to npcs etc like you did before. haha cause you rewrote the codes you forgot i suppose ;p
So far, I always had to hide the list when talking to a npc because the list was in the foreground.
Now I have managed to keep them in the background so there is no need to hide them.
But if other users also want me to hide the list, I'll do that, ofc!

Quote:
- When disabling the : Show DPS/Numtargets in List it also disables the highest?Is it possible to show the Highest or the Total only? or both?
It seems all too complicated for "ordinary" user to handle the amount of features.

Quote:
- Give us the Y/X AND the opacity values in the .ini for the second window too so we can still play with it even without the arrows
They already exists and should be found in the .ini file
(if not, then there is something wrong on my side)
InfoBox2PosX=0
InfoBox2PosY=670
InfoBox2FontSize=16
InfoBox2BackGround.A=0.200
Quote:
- Please gift us the ability to color code for highest and total dmg <3<3<3 i like rainbows
This becomes too confusing for me!
Quote:
- More color Codes for Auras/buffs to separate them for DPS list
I'll add 2 customizable color codes for Buffs and Debuffs.
Quote:
- Give more 3 seconds before it refreshes the list
But that contradicts the DPS logic?
Quote:
Also i have to re-write the option descriptions will help you on that bro
That would be nice... Thanks!
But wait for the final v1.59; I added some new checkboxes (to collapse the lists)
Old 08-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Counsel

Quote:
I rewrote some of them and added some values but since i dont know how the dmg sheet works for highest and total dmg just recheck these two

Show Dealt Damage List : Creates a window with the Dealt dps sheet including Per target/total/highest damage values
Show Dps/Numtarget In List : Enable or disable the the dmg values per target or total?

Or you can also put all these in a spoiler on your very first post too
Also would be nice to help ppl know that you can color code some of the options maybe with an image on the configurator? ill try to help on that too
There are thousands of customizations you have made possible and im sure plz have no idea. I can try just a bit before the release of FG to make some instructions for the tool

Very underrated tool
Thanks a lot, Darki!
I rewrite my first post next week (or next month )
Tomorrow evening I publish v1.59 final and then I must take a short break...
Old 08-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
Thanks a lot, Darki!
I rewrite my first post next week (or next month )
Tomorrow evening I publish v1.59 final and then I must take a short break...
Indeed the Infobox2 values were missing in my ini ill manually add them then

Take a break bruh, cu around
Old 08-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Counsel

Update v1.59
  • known bugs: Nemesis-Alert is not working properly
  • optional: 2 moveable InfoBoxes instead of 1 (one for killcounter, itemcounter, exp, buffs and dealt damage, the other one is for incoming damage and debuffs)
  • the damage list could be collapsed, so you can see only the current DPS (without seeing the different damage types)
  • added customizable colorCodes for the Buff- and DeBuff list
    [Settings]
    BuffsColorCode="{^g}"
    DeBuffsColorCode="{^y}"
  • added customizable colorCodes for Dealt Dps (Total per 1 target) and Dealt Dps [Highest per 1 target]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
  • added customizable colorCodes for Pets Dps (Total per 1 target) and Pets Dps [Highest per 1 target]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
  • added customizable colorCode for Incoming Dps [Highest]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedIncomingDamageHighest_fontColor="{^r}"

Download link

Last edited by GlockenGerda; 08-19-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
Update v1.59
  • known bugs: Nemesis-Alert is not working properly
  • optional: 2 moveable InfoBoxes instead of 1 (one for killcounter, itemcounter, exp, buffs and dealt damage, the other one is for incoming damage and debuffs)
  • the damage list could be collapsed, so you can see only the current DPS (without seeing the different damage types)
  • added customizable colorCodes for the Buff- and DeBuff list
    [Settings]
    BuffsColorCode="{^g}"
    DeBuffsColorCode="{^y}"
  • added customizable colorCodes for Dealt Dps (Total per 1 target) and Dealt Dps [Highest per 1 target]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
  • added customizable colorCodes for Pets Dps (Total per 1 target) and Pets Dps [Highest per 1 target]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
  • added customizable colorCode for Incoming Dps [Highest]
    [Settings]
    ShowDetailedIncomingDamageHighest_fontColor="{^r}"

Download link

Daaaaym so much work you put there bro
So far works perfectly and i love what you did with the collapse options

Amazing and thanks. Ill check for more issues and will inform you

-----Found this but i suppose it is WAI for the list to disapear when talking with npcs etc. I can live with it tho,will change positions i guess
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Darkstalix; 08-19-2018 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Acolyte

Hello, I have not played the last 3 weeks. In the meantime, some updates have been released compared to my previous version. Will the new version 1.59 work with my previous settings (ie with the previous INI file) if I copy the two files from the Zip archive into the game directory?

Thank you...

I am a bit worried that something is not working as usual and that I have to look for it first ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, ich habe die letzten 3 Wochen nicht gespielt. In der Zwischenzeit sind einige Updates im Vergleich zu meiner bisherigen Version erschienen. Wird die neue Version 1.59 mit meinen bisherigen Einstellungen funktionieren (also mit der bisherigen INI Datei), wenn ich die beiden Dateien aus dem Zip Archiv in das Spielverzeichnis kopiere?

Danke...

Ich habe etwas Angst, das etwas nicht mehr wie gewohnt funktioniert und ich erstmal suchen muss...

Last edited by tean101; 08-19-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Counsel

Quote:
-----Found this but i suppose it is WAI for the list to disapear when talking with npcs etc. I can live with it tho,will change positions i guess
The list is "behind" the ui elements now.
So move it ...
Old 08-19-2018, 06:42 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tean101 View Post
Hello, I have not played the last 3 weeks. In the meantime, some updates have been released compared to my previous version. Will the new version 1.59 work with my previous settings (ie with the previous INI file) if I copy the two files from the Zip archive into the game directory?

Thank you...

I am a bit worried that something is not working as usual and that I have to look for it first ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, ich habe die letzten 3 Wochen nicht gespielt. In der Zwischenzeit sind einige Updates im Vergleich zu meiner bisherigen Version erschienen. Wird die neue Version 1.59 mit meinen bisherigen Einstellungen funktionieren (also mit der bisherigen INI Datei), wenn ich die beiden Dateien aus dem Zip Archiv in das Spielverzeichnis kopiere?

Danke...

Ich habe etwas Angst, das etwas nicht mehr wie gewohnt funktioniert und ich erstmal suchen muss...

English:
If your previous version number was higher than v1.47 then v1.59 should work fine. Otherwise, a new .ini file will be written.
But you should make a backup of the .ini file first. Just in case ...

-----
German:
Wenn Deine vorherige Versionsnummer höher als v1.47 war, dann sollte v1.59 einwandfrei funktionieren. Andernfalls wird eine neue .ini-Datei geschrieben.
Aber Du solltest vorher eine Sicherungskopie von der .ini-Datei erstellen. Nur für den Fall ...

Last edited by GlockenGerda; 08-19-2018 at 06:57 PM.