#211  
Old 09-22-2017, 04:26 AM
blawsonhull blawsonhull is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,389
Default

Hnnnnngh!!!!

oh so good. i can't wait.

Expansion turns out larger than you originally planned? Check
Expansion delayed a little bit longer than planned? Check
Expansion bleeding with awesomeness and exponentially min-maxy new content possibilities? Check

totally worth the wait. GD is the best ARPG because the devs are insane possessed gamers, and it shows. Congrats guys

I think we can make it another month.
__________________
I have many level 100s blah blah.
Current list of Gladiator grads: IT warder, ice tank tactician, 2H WB, lightning druid, lightning pet cabalist, and 2H bleed warder.
WIPs: contagion conjurer, poison conjurer, elemental sorcerer, elemental tank, aether battlemage
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 09-22-2017, 04:52 AM
sfp4 sfp4 is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Default

this looks amazing, i havnt actually been hyped for an arpg release since path of exile 2.0, everything up until this has been trash
i cant wait
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 09-22-2017, 08:52 AM
Chthon's Avatar
Chthon Chthon is offline
Ascendant
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eralduspr View Post
Wait till you guys see the last boss...
I hope it ain't an aetherial but I am getting the feeling it might be Theodin Marcell's Ultimate Creation. I hope the aetherials actually do something this time tbh, vanilla GD sidelined them pretty hard.

Personally, I am more interested in the Edge of Reality type follow-up quest (well I am assuming there is one since we have seen the Fire version of Stormheart in streams)

Btw, can the Praetorians give a rough estimate on how many hours would it roughly take to complete the content with 100% exploration?
__________________
All my builds can be found on my profile page

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 09-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Kaiketsu Kaiketsu is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 109
Default

I still hope "earlier end" is the first week of October... am I naive?

If I were to play a guessing game, I'd say 13th October however... seems more reasonable than 1st week
__________________
1611 hours @ Grim Dawn as of 04-04-2018
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 09-22-2017, 10:35 PM
Snievan Snievan is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiketsu View Post
I still hope "earlier end" is the first week of October... am I naive?

If I were to play a guessing game, I'd say 13th October however... seems more reasonable than 1st week
The interpretation of earlier end is vary for each people.
I remember Zantai challenging us in a stream to figure out the release date based on his inventory (don't know if he really mean it or jk tho).
I see a total of 24 components there, so i assume it is out in 24th October. That's quite close to the end of the month, but let's hope i'm wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 09-22-2017, 10:58 PM
powbam's Avatar
powbam powbam is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snievan View Post
The interpretation of earlier end is vary for each people.
I remember Zantai challenging us in a stream to figure out the release date based on his inventory (don't know if he really mean it or jk tho).
I see a total of 24 components there, so i assume it is out in 24th October. That's quite close to the end of the month, but let's hope i'm wrong.
Or maybe it was meant to convey 24 days from the time of the stream
__________________
powbam is like a forum vulture, when he shows up, the thread is close to death. ~jiaco
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 09-23-2017, 01:23 PM
BloodDragon BloodDragon is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 182
Default

Fantastic trailer, can't wait to play it! This really looks like it's going to be worth the wait.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 09-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Rougecorne's Avatar
Rougecorne Rougecorne is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 138
Default

Very nice, good job Crate !
__________________
Creator of the non-official french translation.

Mon autre pseudo : LanguedOeuf
Mon Discord : LanguedOeuf#6858
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 09-24-2017, 10:16 PM
UnknownDude UnknownDude is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snievan View Post
The interpretation of earlier end is vary for each people.
I remember Zantai challenging us in a stream to figure out the release date based on his inventory (don't know if he really mean it or jk tho).
I see a total of 24 components there, so i assume it is out in 24th October. That's quite close to the end of the month, but let's hope i'm wrong.
I think you're wrong because it was a joke when he told that lol
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 09-24-2017, 11:11 PM
gouldec gouldec is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orendist View Post
I have to say that the music from the trailer is incredibly great! Put more of its kind in the game! The art of the new items is also very masterful.
You cannot go wrong with a 7/8 time signature.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
grim misadventure, itemization, videos
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.