Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > News and Update Info

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 03-17-2019, 03:33 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrao View Post
Hi Rhis, I removed Grim Internals and that did not work. So I uninstalled the game and re-installed still same ui bug with loot filter. (I kept my save data so my stuff is still there). Besides starting fresh all over *again* deleting saves..any other advice? (I am not completely against doing a completely fresh start...but my patterns rip..)
Your issue has nothing to do with Grim Internals.
You should update your Item Filter
Old 03-17-2019, 03:34 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Hi Rhis, I removed Grim Internals and that did not work. So I uninstalled the game and re-installed still same ui bug with loot filter.
I assume you use a translation file, could also be the 'translation' with colored affixes (called Item Filter). Do not do that or update it
Old 03-17-2019, 03:51 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
Your issue has nothing to do with Grim Internals.
You should update your Item Filter
Thank you so much, it worked updating loot filter. The link helped and it reminded me I had that item filter which I had completely forgotten. I went to the forum where I had found this loot filter, but couldn't find the version you posted here. I went here (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63773). Is there a new location in the forums where you got the updated version from, or is being maintained so I can bookmark it please?
Old 03-17-2019, 03:55 AM
Campaigner

Quote:
Thank you so much, it worked updating loot filter. The link helped and it reminded me I had that item filter which I had completely forgotten. I went to the forum where I had found this loot filter, but couldn't find the version you posted here. I went here (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63773). Is there a new location in the forums where you got the updated version from, or is being maintained so I can bookmark it please?
Go to the last page of the topic and read the posts.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:14 AM
Speaker

I can't use the UI, even after getting the hotfix this morning on GoG.

When I click the button, or use a key, the little button on the interface shifts upwards, but nothing happens. I use no mod or third-party app (apart from GDStash). Anyone's guess ?
Old 03-20-2019, 07:24 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Fixed a bug where crafters would show no recipes if a player had no personal recipes.
So the game now includes the same "If formulas.gst does not exist then create a blank formulas.gst" code on blacksmith opening that you already used when learning a formula?

I guess it was low on the priority list. Thanks none the less.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Initiate

Default Random Crashes(Complete Freeze) on Crucible runs

Sup People.

Used to get occasional crashes when doing crucible runs before, but post, th 1.1 update and the Hotfix, i have been unable to complete even a SINGLE crucible run. Game totally locks up on me. Cant even access Task Manager to close GD. Have to sign out and then re log-in and start up my desktop again.

I have checked 'verify game cache' via steam, tweaked video settings, all to no avail.

Recently was doing a 0-170, when it froze up on me on wave 127, all tributes everything lost.

Any update/fix/resolution to this problem would be highly appreciated.

Running an R7-2700 and GTX 750Ti, with 32GB RAM