Old 03-16-2019, 10:50 PM
Supporter

I was using vanguard before, now that got changed, maybe i should use deathchill, and yea i will get the bloodied crystal, forgot about that goodie.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubitoid View Post
i never touched crucible myself but looking at those blueprints on OP's screenshot i kinda feel like trying it. i just wanna get some blueprints from it and dont aim for highest difficulties. should i risk my HC characters or better to create some dummy to farm it? what level should i have to attempt first few waves? thanks in advance
If you don't have experience of crucible then it is best to practice on softcore or aspirant or challenger difficulties. Make sure you have an aether cluster hotkey and sufficiently overcap res. I would recommend first trying it with a build that can tank reasonably well with high armor and life steal if you insist on HC.

Challenger crucible still drops nice loot relative to main campaign and on HC it will be significantly lower risk.

I am a member of these forums because GD is amazing and Crate employees are the best!