Old 09-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Speaker

so a version without xmax is now available as well? I can't tell from the front page thread which one that would be though.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
(grimarillion)y has about zero features to report. Esstenially, it is Grimmest with the Grimmest ripped out. No idea what you might find in there, but if you are playing it, let me know what you see.
1 page back
Old 09-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Speaker

whoops, overlooked that. Cheers!
Old 09-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Praetorian

Lots of class title bugs going on in my game.

Hunting/Nature = HuntingRogue??
Defense/Hunting was also not right, I forgot what it was.

There are also issues with the artifact recipes - but that is my fault (i think..). I will fix it and get back to you with the files.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Initiate

I realize this might sound super petty but is there any hope that spears might get reversed at some point? They're backwards and it's legitimately driving me more insane than the tinnitus I got at the metal show last night.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahses View Post
I realize this might sound super petty but is there any hope that spears might get reversed at some point? They're backwards and it's legitimately driving me more insane than the tinnitus I got at the metal show last night.
If you can figure out how to do it, I'll be sure to fix it.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
If you can figure out how to do it, I'll be sure to fix it.
how do you import them? by copying the .msh from titan quest or can we access a format that we can open in a model editor?

if the .msh is a readable format that we can see its numbers easily but there isnt a converter around, it should be possible to reverse or switch one axis.

p.s. I am playing this. are bows and staves are in? I am still in the early game, havent dropped any. only spears. (edit: marksmanship requires a gun so I suppose they arent )

also, on another char I did the mistake of starting with hunter. now I am facing lots of things and my only skill is single target. any plans on adding aoe to earlier levels/skills?
edit2: I can see staves on shops etc., but still haven't dropped any.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 09-12-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Initiate

hi man, i only wanted to say that darius cronly dont scale with players lvl, for example in normal he is only lvl 35 dont know, if its important but i want to say it to u
Old 09-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcaller View Post
how do you import them? by copying the .msh from titan quest or can we access a format that we can open in a model editor?

if the .msh is a readable format that we can see its numbers easily but there isnt a converter around, it should be possible to reverse or switch one axis.

p.s. I am playing this. are bows and staves are in? I am still in the early game, havent dropped any. only spears. (edit: marksmanship requires a gun so I suppose they arent )

also, on another char I did the mistake of starting with hunter. now I am facing lots of things and my only skill is single target. any plans on adding aoe to earlier levels/skills?
Work your way up to gouge/puncture shot, then to volley/scattershot. I can verify that hunter is very much possible in grimarillion, I spent the weekend playing one up to level 45.

As to the msh, to import them they have to be hex-edited from TQ msh files, then the import (usually) works. I have noooo idea what you can do with the msh files because I don't have a model editor.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcaller View Post

The hunting mastery can be very slow in the begining, but there are few key skills if you max, you will be more comfortable. IMO the first 2 you have to max before all others are Gouge and Herbal Remedy.