Old 03-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Praetorian

[QUOTE=Shalie;147763]Crafting recipes can already drop? I'm not sure how crafting works yet, will think of a way to add it.

Dunno how it works, got this from a quest (you have to find it by yourself )
i think this will come in a later development stage?
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Old 03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Praetorian

There is only the one recipe that is given as a quest reward.

You only learn how to use it across all accounts when right clicking the recipe. Merely a precursor in what will come with crafting.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Counsel

I would love to see a database like this one for the Unique Hero monsters (or have it added to this database as a separate tab...)

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8829

Somewhere we could go to see pics and info about the various Hero monsters and where they have been seen.

Could add Bosses in too
Old 03-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Praetorian

That's certainly something I want to add. Even made something similar for the bosses in TQ, so the ground work is already done. Only downside is that taking screenshots of each boss was a lot of work, I'll probably skip pictures this time.

Item Database: http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items
Old 03-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalie View Post
That's certainly something I want to add. Even made something similar for the bosses in TQ, so the ground work is already done. Only downside is that taking screenshots of each boss was a lot of work, I'll probably skip pictures this time.
That thread already has screen-shots of most of the known heros, you could use those and just leave any you know about that don't have a pic blank until someone posts the pic for you

Why do all the work when there are plenty of people willing to help
Old 03-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendrak View Post
That thread already has screen-shots of most of the known heros, you could use those and just leave any you know about that don't have a pic blank until someone posts the pic for you

Why do all the work when there are plenty of people willing to help
My thread isn't really well organized when it comes to the quality which is fine since it's merely supposed to be informative and shows how many bosses there are in the game.

Abilities/skills aren't always written by those who post a picture (it's also hard since you are often "in the moment" and kill the boss too quickly), and also the way the picture is added to the thread both access and quality wise varies (blurry boss, massive pictures, links to other websites, etc...).

However that's kinda what you get since that thread is more of a community based thread where people contribute their findings on the different bosses found. It would be quite a bit more work if I were to work on this alone and try to get a decent picture of each hero, figure out their abilities (some are still unknown since I'm just going off what I see in-game), and also crop the pictures so they don't take up a ton of space in the post (though that is quite easy lol).

If someone wants to create a more detailed database for the unique bosses I would suggest getting a small group of people who understand what is being look for when it comes to the picture and info of the boss.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMasked View Post
If someone wants to create a more detailed database for the unique bosses I would suggest getting a small group of people who understand what is being look for when it comes to the picture and info of the boss.

Ya, just put up a post with what you Need and you should be able to get a lot of people that will help gather the information and pics, just put up exactly what you are looking for in the pics.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Praetorian

found a new component: Kilrians Shattered Soul

dunno if you put in your Database?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	component.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2573  
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Old 03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMasked View Post
My thread isn't really well organized when it comes to the quality which is fine since it's merely supposed to be informative and shows how many bosses there are in the game.

Abilities/skills aren't always written by those who post a picture (it's also hard since you are often "in the moment" and kill the boss too quickly), and also the way the picture is added to the thread both access and quality wise varies (blurry boss, massive pictures, links to other websites, etc...).

However that's kinda what you get since that thread is more of a community based thread where people contribute their findings on the different bosses found. It would be quite a bit more work if I were to work on this alone and try to get a decent picture of each hero, figure out their abilities (some are still unknown since I'm just going off what I see in-game), and also crop the pictures so they don't take up a ton of space in the post (though that is quite easy lol).

Heh, I actually made an index a while ago, it wasnt good enough at that moment nor did I bothered to update later.

I just changed a few lines for it to use new DB and the current style, added 1 or 2 values that seemed fit: http://grimcalc.com/monsters/creatur...f=warden02.dbr (it has weird colors and flying tables then silly css rules for a data page because I didnt want to update other files nor did I want to spend time for nothing)

http://grimcalc.com/monsters/ here is the index, which is broken ugly and slow, I fixed it to be "usable enough" that I could ctrl + f names.

I dont currently have the game(hence why grimcalc is/will be outdated for today and tomorrow but not the day after) and I dont know which version is this DB.
I know its not latest, and I know its somewhere in build 17.

and here is the old page that I made and supposed to update later but never did. http://grimcalc.com/o/monsters

take this is as proof of concept or something and nothing serious, alth values are correct and not made up(you should probably add phy * 25 to health of each monster)

It doesnt have which items a monster may drop(boring) and skills(easy) which I probably wont update because shalie probably will and he is better than me.

p.s. shalie, if you can extract .tex files, you can just display monster models on page instead of screenshots, i think?

Last edited by Stormcaller; 03-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Herald

The Skill Calculator doesn't seem to work in Firefox, trying it in Chrome worked just fine though.

Tags
database, equipment, fansite, information, itemization, items