#81  
Old 03-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Dikkiedik's Avatar
Dikkiedik Dikkiedik is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,185
Default

[QUOTE=Shalie;147763]Crafting recipes can already drop? I'm not sure how crafting works yet, will think of a way to add it.

Dunno how it works, got this from a quest (you have to find it by yourself )
i think this will come in a later development stage?
__________________
Grim Dawn is love,Grim Dawn is life
Quote:
Too much is never enough!
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
DeMasked's Avatar
DeMasked DeMasked is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,291
Default

There is only the one recipe that is given as a quest reward.

You only learn how to use it across all accounts when right clicking the recipe. Merely a precursor in what will come with crafting.
__________________
Shadows of darkness Ever watching without sight Linger in silence
Screams of dying breath Of all hope forever lost Dismay Fear then Death
Darkness now sated Without hunger they will wait Mercy unheard of
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Zendrak's Avatar
Zendrak Zendrak is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 231
Default

I would love to see a database like this one for the Unique Hero monsters (or have it added to this database as a separate tab...)

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8829

Somewhere we could go to see pics and info about the various Hero monsters and where they have been seen.

Could add Bosses in too
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Shalie's Avatar
Shalie Shalie is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,176
Default

That's certainly something I want to add. Even made something similar for the bosses in TQ, so the ground work is already done. Only downside is that taking screenshots of each boss was a lot of work, I'll probably skip pictures this time.
__________________
There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Item Database: http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Zendrak's Avatar
Zendrak Zendrak is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalie View Post
That's certainly something I want to add. Even made something similar for the bosses in TQ, so the ground work is already done. Only downside is that taking screenshots of each boss was a lot of work, I'll probably skip pictures this time.
That thread already has screen-shots of most of the known heros, you could use those and just leave any you know about that don't have a pic blank until someone posts the pic for you

Why do all the work when there are plenty of people willing to help
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-20-2014, 07:11 PM
DeMasked's Avatar
DeMasked DeMasked is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendrak View Post
That thread already has screen-shots of most of the known heros, you could use those and just leave any you know about that don't have a pic blank until someone posts the pic for you

Why do all the work when there are plenty of people willing to help
My thread isn't really well organized when it comes to the quality which is fine since it's merely supposed to be informative and shows how many bosses there are in the game.

Abilities/skills aren't always written by those who post a picture (it's also hard since you are often "in the moment" and kill the boss too quickly), and also the way the picture is added to the thread both access and quality wise varies (blurry boss, massive pictures, links to other websites, etc...).

However that's kinda what you get since that thread is more of a community based thread where people contribute their findings on the different bosses found. It would be quite a bit more work if I were to work on this alone and try to get a decent picture of each hero, figure out their abilities (some are still unknown since I'm just going off what I see in-game), and also crop the pictures so they don't take up a ton of space in the post (though that is quite easy lol).

If someone wants to create a more detailed database for the unique bosses I would suggest getting a small group of people who understand what is being look for when it comes to the picture and info of the boss.

__________________
Shadows of darkness Ever watching without sight Linger in silence
Screams of dying breath Of all hope forever lost Dismay Fear then Death
Darkness now sated Without hunger they will wait Mercy unheard of
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Zendrak's Avatar
Zendrak Zendrak is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMasked View Post
If someone wants to create a more detailed database for the unique bosses I would suggest getting a small group of people who understand what is being look for when it comes to the picture and info of the boss.

Ya, just put up a post with what you Need and you should be able to get a lot of people that will help gather the information and pics, just put up exactly what you are looking for in the pics.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Dikkiedik's Avatar
Dikkiedik Dikkiedik is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,185
Default

found a new component: Kilrians Shattered Soul

dunno if you put in your Database?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	component.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2573  
__________________
Grim Dawn is love,Grim Dawn is life
Quote:
Too much is never enough!
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Stormcaller's Avatar
Stormcaller Stormcaller is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMasked View Post
My thread isn't really well organized when it comes to the quality which is fine since it's merely supposed to be informative and shows how many bosses there are in the game.

Abilities/skills aren't always written by those who post a picture (it's also hard since you are often "in the moment" and kill the boss too quickly), and also the way the picture is added to the thread both access and quality wise varies (blurry boss, massive pictures, links to other websites, etc...).

However that's kinda what you get since that thread is more of a community based thread where people contribute their findings on the different bosses found. It would be quite a bit more work if I were to work on this alone and try to get a decent picture of each hero, figure out their abilities (some are still unknown since I'm just going off what I see in-game), and also crop the pictures so they don't take up a ton of space in the post (though that is quite easy lol).

If someone wants to create a more detailed database for the unique bosses I would suggest getting a small group of people who understand what is being look for when it comes to the picture and info of the boss.

Heh, I actually made an index a while ago, it wasnt good enough at that moment nor did I bothered to update later.

I just changed a few lines for it to use new DB and the current style, added 1 or 2 values that seemed fit: http://grimcalc.com/monsters/creatur...f=warden02.dbr (it has weird colors and flying tables then silly css rules for a data page because I didnt want to update other files nor did I want to spend time for nothing)

http://grimcalc.com/monsters/ here is the index, which is broken ugly and slow, I fixed it to be "usable enough" that I could ctrl + f names.

I dont currently have the game(hence why grimcalc is/will be outdated for today and tomorrow but not the day after) and I dont know which version is this DB.
I know its not latest, and I know its somewhere in build 17.

and here is the old page that I made and supposed to update later but never did. http://grimcalc.com/o/monsters

take this is as proof of concept or something and nothing serious, alth values are correct and not made up(you should probably add phy * 25 to health of each monster)

It doesnt have which items a monster may drop(boring) and skills(easy) which I probably wont update because shalie probably will and he is better than me.

p.s. shalie, if you can extract .tex files, you can just display monster models on page instead of screenshots, i think?
__________________
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭

Last edited by Stormcaller; 03-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 03-27-2014, 11:08 PM
AlienFromBeyond AlienFromBeyond is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,314
Default

The Skill Calculator doesn't seem to work in Firefox, trying it in Chrome worked just fine though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
database, equipment, fansite, information, itemization, items

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.