Old 10-15-2017, 04:10 PM
Initiate

Smile Tig's GD Malmouth Maps

Hi GD Community,

I have been playing GD for a while now on and off like most of us. I recently leveled to 100 on all difficulties with a few buddies and am working on other builds. Having said that, like most of us I have become used to Maphacks to assist in the leveling experience and it certainly helped me a lot.

Since Maphack is not currently updated and it is only a matter of time before it is, I decided during my play troughs of Malmouth to create my own mapping guide. I uploaded my current version of the map (1.2) and anticipate releasing a new version later tonight. I started mapping at Coven's Refuge, but will populate Gloomwald and Gloomwald Crossing in the new version.

Please feel free to download, modify, edit and make your own notes as as you wish I intentionally left the document unlocked for the community to expand on it as they wish. I will also encourage feedback as I intend to continue working on it, and based on the feedback I will make updates.

Use: I highly recommend downloading the document and opening it with (Adobe acrobat) for best use. Trying to use it from a web browser and or other pdf viewers my friends had issues with it. All the zones, caves/dungeons have hyperlinks please remember to use them. Read the Key Legend (Page 1) to understand the different icons on the map.

See post below for download link. Enjoy!

Work in progress:
1 - Gloomwald and Gloomwald crossing will be mapped.
2 - Locations of purple bosses, and random elite spawns added.
3 - Chthonic Rift level two in Lone Watch will be mapped.
4 - Locations of secret areas will be added. (Please send image of any secret locations you found with description if needed to assist in updating the map.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Initiate

Default Tig's GD Malmouth Maps V1.2

Looking for a mod who can assist in allowing me to post the download link to the Maps I created. Thanks
Old 10-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Emissary

Not very specific, which maps have you created ?

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics
Old 10-16-2017, 04:01 AM
Initiate

All of them for the Malmouth expansion. I will need to upload tomorrow, the file is too large and Adobe file link servers appear to be down. I could provide a dropbox link tomorrow if adobe is still acting up. Thanks.

Last edited by Tigrao; 10-16-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Tags
gd malmouth maps, tig's maps, tigs malmouth maps