Old 04-23-2017, 09:57 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
It looks like "Sealed Fate" from the Judicator's Signets is being added to the list of proc buffs if there are 2 Open Hands or 2 Closed Fists which I don't think should be happening.

Similar situation for things such as 2 Invoker's Burning Hands applying the 70% Elemental Damage from the 2-piece set bonus that they shouldn't be applying.
Yep, thanks for the report. Indeed, there's a bug there, because I check the number of items in set equipped and don't check whether they are unique, this will be fixed in the next update that will be tomorrow, I guess.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:03 PM
Ascendant

Just wanted to say you've been doing a great job so far with this tool. The gearing and temporary/permanent buff thing comes in handy with theorycrafting

I literally made this when toying around with the tool. The tool minimizes initial theorycrafting part and leaves only room for actual testing which saves time in coming up with build ideas

So kudos

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 04-25-2017, 07:23 AM
Ascendant

Not sure if this is a bug

But you can't remove point from the devotion node to which a skill is to be assigned

Also, to assign/remove points from first Dying God node you need to zoom in, it can't be done when completely zoomed out

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Herald

Some bug with displaying characteristics on items+affixes. For example Plaguebearer's Master's Spellblade shows average 55 Reduced target's Resistances for 10 Seconds, must be 50 for 5, but in game you cant get more then 47 RR.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Herald

Seems like Dying God's "Hungering Void" proc isn't showing on any of the buff options.

EDIT: Also, I don't think the conversion on Solael's Witchfire is going through. The damage stats seem to affect it, but the physical on my weapon attack doesn't change either way.

Last edited by Nssheepster; 04-25-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:41 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Baka View Post
It looks like "Sealed Fate" from the Judicator's Signets is being added to the list of proc buffs if there are 2 Open Hands or 2 Closed Fists which I don't think should be happening.

Similar situation for things such as 2 Invoker's Burning Hands applying the 70% Elemental Damage from the 2-piece set bonus that they shouldn't be applying.
This issue is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Not sure if this is a bug

But you can't remove point from the devotion node to which a skill is to be assigned

Also, to assign/remove points from first Dying God node you need to zoom in, it can't be done when completely zoomed out
Can you be more specific? I don't see any problems with devotion point reclamation. But while testing I stumbled upon a bug when a skill bound to celestial power is not unbound if the point is reclaimed or devotion reset is performed, this is no longer an issue now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korsar View Post
Some bug with displaying characteristics on items+affixes. For example Plaguebearer's Master's Spellblade shows average 55 Reduced target's Resistances for 10 Seconds, must be 50 for 5, but in game you cant get more then 47 RR.
Yep, thanks for report. I know that there are issues with skill data merge, especially for "over time" effects, I'll look into this later, but no promises. the time being added will be fixed, but proper calculations will need some research. Maybe reduced target's resistances shouldn't scale at all, that might be a problem, but I have to go through all other such stats also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nssheepster View Post
Seems like Dying God's "Hungering Void" proc isn't showing on any of the buff options.

EDIT: Also, I don't think the conversion on Solael's Witchfire is going through. The damage stats seem to affect it, but the physical on my weapon attack doesn't change either way.
Thanks! The conversions (as well as '% chance to') from mastery/devotion are working fine in dev build, but due to an obfuscation issue they were not accounted for in production build, the bug is fixed now. But I don't see any problems with Hungering Void, are you sure you've bound it to some skill, otherwise it won't show up in proc buff list.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:02 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post

Thanks! The conversions (as well as '% chance to') from mastery/devotion are working fine in dev build, but due to an obfuscation issue they were not accounted for in production build, the bug is fixed now. But I don't see any problems with Hungering Void, are you sure you've bound it to some skill, otherwise it won't show up in proc buff list.
Ah, found it. I have it bound to Obsidian Tremor, and it won't show from that. But if I rebind it to Cadence, it shows up in the proc list. Perhaps an issue with Granted Skills? Here, the theory build in question:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BooBVA

Solael's is working fine now though. :-)

EDIT: Also, when Tremor is bound to it, and I go to assign another Devotion Skill, Tremor doesn't say "(In Use)" like Cadence does. Maybe Tremor just can't be assigned or something.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
P.S. I know that Vindictive Flame (and probably similar skills) is not showing up in any category, I'm not sure where to add it, it's a permanent buff and a proc at the same time. To be honest I never used it and might have a wrong idea about how it actually works
Heh, was just going to report this.

Please add this as a permanent buff. Its Runspeed and Health Regen are important to a lot of builds for min/maxing (primarily with components/Devotions that offer runspeed).
Old 04-27-2017, 09:53 PM
Supporter

Just wanted to drop by and say this tool is amazing. I was already using the offline version with just the skills and devotions before, but this makes theorycrafting and sharing builds incredibly easy.

Seconding Ceno too, Vindictive Flame is a permanent buff .
Old 04-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Praetorian

Minor update:
  • Fixed an issue with celestial powers not showing up in buff sections if they are bound to granted item skills.
  • Vindictive Flame and skills of that kind (there are only 3-4 of them) are now show up as permanent buffs, offensive* stats from such skills are completely ignored, but all other stats including defensive* and retaliation* are included in calculations.
  • Temporary buffs from active skills (e.g. Deadly Momentum, Lethal Assault) now show up in temporary buffs sections. Tenacity of the Boar is included in temp buffs as well (although it's added as an exception, because it doesn't fit in buff logic), seems like it's the only skill of that kind currently.