Old 01-14-2017, 06:36 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Your faction choice will have no impact on those quests.
What? Why not?
Old 01-14-2017, 06:36 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrychicken View Post
What? Why not?
Because if choosing the wrong faction prevented you from ever getting a Skeleton key on that char (Without knowing some secrets...), that'd kinda blow.

Last edited by Ceno; 01-14-2017 at 06:47 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
If you've only found one legendary before the Warden on Ultimate, then I recommend exploring more.
On my first character it took until just before Cronley on ultimate to see a legendary drop and I am a completionist. Hell, I can't even remember when the last time I saw a legendary drop outside of the crucible; the vast majority of my gear comes from hitting up the celestial smith and running crucible.
Old Today, 08:54 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
On my first character it took until just before Cronley on ultimate to see a legendary drop and I am a completionist. Hell, I can't even remember when the last time I saw a legendary drop outside of the crucible; the vast majority of my gear comes from hitting up the celestial smith and running crucible.
That's just bad RNG for you then. After 50 devotion points, i still hunt down remaining shrines. And sometimes they give me a free legendary.

My shitty PC crashes sometimes, so i don't run BoC or SoT unless i don't mind loosing the key. So i usually do the Bane'Gagroth rift in Plains of Strife (Obsidian Throne/Forsaken Wastes rift) and it rains legendaries for me.

All my builds can be found in the compendium and on my profile page