Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Developer Section > Development Updates

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 02-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Acolyte

I would love to have a physical paper copy of that Korvan Basin map.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Supporter

The new map is awesome and the sets are obvious fun grinding material
Old 02-12-2019, 06:37 AM
Initiate

Have you ever been so excited for something that you literally want to scream, since you were a kid? I haven't felt such childish joy and excitement over the anticipation of something, in many many years, as I do over this expansion. My hype is so far off my own charts that I don't know what to do with it lol.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Speaker

Trailer, date, some release changes maybe, give us something...
Maybe some hint, if demo gets some love?...
Old 02-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalonygolem View Post
Trailer, date, some release changes maybe, give us something...
Maybe some hint, if demo gets some love?...
Trailer's being worked on, we know that as Grava mentioned it in the latest stream, demo got some love in 1.0.7.0

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79881

Whether it'll get anymore ....

Next Grim Misadventure is on Monday so we wait to see what that will reveal.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Initiate

Wink

Well considering its the acheivements are on steam, its going to be a trailer/realease date/ acctually release

So be happy friends its coming
Old 02-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Supporter

Just a quick question, are you planning to further increase stash space (especially shared, I don't care about character, there's enough single character space already). However shared is still painfully low in comparison.

It would be even way better to shrink character stash space to even only one page and add all of those other pages to shared.

I just cannot understand how anyone could disagree. This would be extremely crucial for HC characters especially because we just lose so much when we die. I have my shared stash completely stuffed with legendary sets and I can't even stash lower lvl versions anymore. Even if I only stash like 94 lvl versions it is still not enough, it is just painfully small and I always have to make very tough decisions on what do keep. I always have to dismantle like 99% of stuff anyway, including legendaries. It is very painfull.

I know I could use GD stash but I don't like how the program works with database and everything. I'd love to see something looking like ingame stash but with infinite room (or at last way more than what we have currently).

Making a game with such a huge variety of items with such a small inventory is a mistake in my book. I mean we could go for a "limited options" meta, where you could say that's what's intended to make a game "harder". However I don't agree you should be making game harder by limitations of that nature. Bottom line you could cheat all of the items anyway if that's your flavor, so why not make something to ease the life of "legit" and especially HC players. I would make a HUGE difference!

And all those tabs on a single character are kinda reduntant, I only ever need 1 page for a single toon. Let's transfer all that into shared at least, we would get like 4 or 5 more shared tabs which would already be way better.

And remember we are getting even more awesome new items with FG, so with zero stash improvements situation will get even worse.

Last edited by AlienEmoji; 02-12-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienEmoji View Post
Just a quick question, are you planning to further increase stash space (especially shared, I don't care about character, there's enough single character space already). However shared is still painfully low in comparison.

It would be even way better to shrink character stash space to even only one page and add all of those other pages to shared.

I just cannot understand how anyone could disagree. This would be extremely crucial for HC characters especially because we just lose so much when we die. I have my shared stash completely stuffed with legendary sets and I can't even stash lower lvl versions anymore. Even if I only stash like 94 lvl versions it is still not enough, it is just painfully small and I always have to make very tough decisions on what do keep. I always have to dismantle like 99% of stuff anyway, including legendaries. It is very painfull.

I know I could use GD stash but I don't like how the program works with database and everything. I'd love to see something looking like ingame stash but with infinite room (or at last way more than what we have now).

And all those tabs on a single character are kinda reduntant, I only ever need 1 page for a single toon.
We are getting one extra personal and transfer stash tab when FG releases.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienEmoji View Post

I know I could use GD stash but I don't like how the program works with database and everything. I'd love to see something looking like ingame stash but with infinite room (or at last way more than what we have now).

And all those tabs on a single character are kinda reduntant, I only ever need 1 page for a single toon.
I remember them saying 1 stash page per expansion is something they'd consider doing. So, I'd bet they might add a lovely page for us, just because there's more stuff coming, items in particular.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
We are getting one extra personal
Sadly extra personal is completely useless for HC players, gives u zero "security" in case of RIP, while both SC and HC players would benefit much more with shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
I remember them saying 1 stash page per expansion is something they'd consider doing. So, I'd bet they might add a lovely page for us, just because there's more stuff coming, items in particular.
Sadly one more page is almost nothing, if we would get like 4 or 5 it would be something, but 1 won't make almost any difference at all.

I guess it's better than nothing, but it's almost like a tease to add only one more.

Tags
grim misadventure