Old 07-14-2017, 01:12 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarcito View Post
h level characters which I have no desire to start over for each of them. Of course, I have no problem spending Iron Bits/Tonics of Clarity to reset my skills/devotions.
If ur testing like 20 builds you might grow tired of it
Old 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
Initiate

i tried downloading this mod and it giving me a "application can't be started".

why can't i start it?
Old Yesterday, 03:00 AM
Initiate

Hi Soul, do you have any intend to bring back the old mods of TQdefiler to support TQAE in near future yet?
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Praetorian

Soul, not sure if this will be the case when the expansion is released, but I used a couple of existing toons for playtesting and now the Defiler shows them as double - the lower level they were when they entered the game after installing the Expansion and the second is their current level in the game. Davan hasn't actually entered Act 5, I just converted him from a Demo into a Purifier by adding the Inquisitor mastery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GDDefiler double toons.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	15010  
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Initiate

soul this is the error details:
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.36366
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.36366 built by: FX452RTMLDR
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.36366 built by: FX452RTMLDR
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.36366 built by: FX452RTMLDR
dfshim.dll : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/M2tt%20Back/Desktop/GD%20Defiler.appref-ms%7C
Server : nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)
X-Powered-By : ASP.NET

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Dave Back\Desktop\GD Defiler.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Activation failed.
+ The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [7/25/2017 12:52:08 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\dave Back\Desktop\GD Defiler.appref-ms| has started.
* [7/25/2017 12:52:08 PM] : Performing necessary update check as specified by the deployment.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [7/25/2017 12:52:08 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
- Activation failed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.Activ ateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.Ac tivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.IO.FileNotFoundException
- The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLau nchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.Activ ateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

i cant make head or tails of this and it worked before and suddenly stoped working..

Tags
tools