Old 11-24-2017, 08:59 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingBiochemist View Post
Yeah, but I don't know if they're good and I don't have recording software. Is there some kind of measure for the amount of damage I'm doing that might be meaningful?
I would do it, really lay into them with all your RR and debuffs and take note of what numbers you're seeing. Do it for a few minutes and note the highest values, see how they measure up against your sheet DPS, maybe post them here. It gives us a better idea of what your build churns out than sheet DPS alone. Because we know what dummies' various attributes are, we can kind of adjust expectations accordingly when looking at how it might perform against X mob. (Or at least we will once Grimtools' mob database comes up.)
Old 11-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
I would do it, really lay into them with all your RR and debuffs and take note of what numbers you're seeing. Do it for a few minutes and note the highest values, see how they measure up against your sheet DPS, maybe post them here. It gives us a better idea of what your build churns out than sheet DPS alone. Because we know what dummies' various attributes are, we can kind of adjust expectations accordingly when looking at how it might perform against X mob. (Or at least we will once Grimtools' mob database comes up.)
Highest number I've seen is about 45k crit. Most numbers are in the 12k to 22k range. I get multiple hits of that per attack, between 2 to 3 depending on the skill proccing at the time. Dots are lower than that, naturally.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:18 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Highest number I've seen is about 45k crit. Most numbers are in the 12k to 22k range. I get multiple hits of that per attack, between 2 to 3 depending on the skill proccing at the time. Dots are lower than that, naturally.
Huh, what's your OA at right now?
Old 11-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Champion

Quote:
Does conversion stack additively (25% + 25% = 50%) or multiplicatively (25% + 25% = 43.75%)?
Because if it stacks additively, I do have 100% conversion as my helm, chest, and both rings have 25% each. I also swapped in Shard of Beronath on one of the guns to have a default attack. The results are fairly powerful as I can get to about 69k dps. If that's not enough, I'm fine with scrapping this, but I don't actually have a frame of reference for any of this. What constitutes "good" in any one area isn't readily defined.
Oh, forgot rings....
Still, you need higher base flat damage. You take inquisitor for his WPS, but he doesnt contribute much base damage. And you dont have stong default attack skill.
And dont forget, that aside from damage, you also need resists, HP, OA, etc.
And mant of your gear pieces dont give bonuses you really need, that's the problem. To many bonuses wasted, and a kinda weak build as a result (considering you use many high-level legendaries).
Old 11-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
Huh, what's your OA at right now?
Just over 3k due to the perma-Deadly Aim.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:17 PM
Emissary

Didn't realise until now either but you won't see Spectral Wrath's RR from Dummies so your RR is going to be less than it is when you look at dummy numbers

If you have any other endgame characters, i'de say just do a quick run of a boss like Krieg (or something harder if you'de like), do one on your Apostate and see how your damage "feels" in comparison.