Old 12-11-2015, 03:36 AM
Acolyte

Default Warder questions

Hello everyone! So I am building my Warder to look something like this...

http://grimcalc.com/build/j3J5ek

I was curious about what constellations to take on her, and what gear to focus on getting, and should I stack physical dmg, and convert what i can to lightening or just stack lightening? Thanks guys and gals, I am watching the thread atm.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:58 AM
Herald

For warder I highly recommend physical dmg, with feral hunger and lots of attack speed you'll have plenty of AOE and be spending zero mana. Soldier heavy warder can get to 9k hp with 9k dos without too much trouble.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Initiate

Depends on you weapon as well. Are you using Alvarick's Rebuke?

My warder is a little different, but I found I'd want a backup element when the resistant mobs come in so I went with the convert route with about 57% lightning conversion. If you go that way, take Viper, Tempest and Empty Throne. They grant some amazing bonuses. You have some choice for your remaining points. I went Tortoise and Jackal and started Eel. If you skip Tortoise you can instead fill out Wendigo.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Acolyte

Thanks guys, yeah I was thinking about doing the conversion for the resistant mobs. I will check those out. Also if anyone has suggestions about my build feel free.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Initiate

A couple points into Wendigo Totem and Blood Pact never hurt. Just remember to drop the damn thing when you charge a distant target.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwxJ View Post
Depends on you weapon as well. Are you using Alvarick's Rebuke?

My warder is a little different, but I found I'd want a backup element when the resistant mobs come in so I went with the convert route with about 57% lightning conversion. If you go that way, take Viper, Tempest and Empty Throne. They grant some amazing bonuses. You have some choice for your remaining points. I went Tortoise and Jackal and started Eel. If you skip Tortoise you can instead fill out Wendigo.
If you're Warder you're also likely cunning-based (otherwise why not go Druid) so I wouldn't recommend going the convert route. You'll do much more damage using a physical mace "of Alacrity" and just go full cunning with attack speed.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:21 AM
Acolyte

I see, great stuff guys! I'm taking notes, so please continue, physical stack may be the way to go. I could keep conversion gear on hand, but that seems like a bit of a pain atm. How bout components?
Old 12-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Advocate

Look at getting Bull or Bear for the proc to put on main attack skill and then head into the lower right part for Oleron grabbing any thing that gives +% physical damage resistances and/or OA.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Acolyte

Oleron was definitely the way i was headed. Hammer>sailors guide>bear>empty throne. After that, maybe falcon perhaps?
Closed Thread