Old 12-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Banned User

Arrow [1.0.4.1] Belgoystic Blademayster (DW / Pierce-Phys / Belgo's Strikes Build)

Belgoystic Blademayster

[1.0.4.1]

( PIERCE / PHYSICAL )

--> https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqGznp2 <--
- the build in this link is the latest version of it no matter what links are in comments -

+87Cunning / +110K DPS / +60ish%Crit Dmg / 200% AS
All Max Res +20%Phys Res / 4.3k OA / 2.4k DA / 3k Armor (100% Absorp)
+10k Health / +15% Life Steal (without Goulish Hunger)

WILL BE RE-EDITED
(you pretty much have all you need to know in the grim tools link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The build is derived from/inspired by Belgothian's Slaughter build (http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showt...highlight=belg)

It would really be nice to have 5 attacks per second like the build calc shows. ...just sayin'...wouldn't hurt anyone...just the enemies.

p.s.: that is the only place in game where player's own light radius shadows looks good, and just in one spot...muhuhuhuahah...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4t445t5t35.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	17542  

Last edited by Bitchachos; 01-29-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Praetorian

> Obscuring the character name in the screenshot

Spoiler!

Seems pretty standard, all things considered. Don't really see much of a difference between it and Superfluff's. Still, good.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
> Obscuring the character name in the screenshot

Spoiler!

Seems pretty standard, all things considered. Don't really see much of a difference between it and Superfluff's. Still, good.
The diff is in devotions, compos and medal mostly. I think he used those gloves mainly cause of res, and the pants for cunning, but i tend to believe i fix the need for the gloves. Also the bonuses from Barbaros are way better than Really Great Pants ones, but what i say here is from the build he has on 1st page of the thread in the link i posted, from where i inspired the build from, dunno if he changed recently.

Obscuring name bond

Last edited by Bitchachos; 12-23-2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Advocate

You haven't done anything to improve the build sorry to say. Taking bat is pretty unnecessary and I think fluff's devotion set up is superior. Also not trying to be an arsehole but your devotion bindings don't make much sense. Either you bind twin fangs, assassin's mark or unknown soldier proc to your main attack which should be belgothian's strikes. Because the strikes have no cool down and your attack speed is so high you can continuously proc. Of those three I'd put the resist reduction proc on strikes.

I applaud you for trying to make your own take on the build and play it how you like to but apart from some very slight gear change, a severe drop in armour and a drop in life total what do you actually think you added to the build? I guess you increased the defensive ability slightly which isn't a bad thing.

Again not trying to be negative about what you've done but genuinely wondering what you think you have added to the build that makes it a unique take on it?
Old 12-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Banned User

Well what did i do...for start I removed the need to use gloves that are for other class, and still have max out all res, and also i use a class specific pants that are 2 times better than his, for bms at least, i added the salt, the bones, medal, and changed some devotions.
But if u dont like it, or speak before testing, that is ur problem not mine. I actually enjoy this one more than his cause i seem to die less.
Didn't say it's better or worse...i like his high OA but i dont like the defense...its even with mine for me.

Bat is not good ? What are u playing then ? Ranged ?

And btw - any BM phys/pierce build will eventually end up with kinda the same skills/devos/items...there's not much going around that. This is just an alternative to...practicly...the blademaster build...there is no better bm build then belgo with redeemer, sigil and twister, breaker sash and belgo relic, unknown soldier and oleron, skills etc...

Last edited by Bitchachos; 12-23-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:27 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchachos View Post
Well what did i do...for start I removed the need to use gloves that are for other class, and still have max out all res, and also i use a class specific pants that are 2 times better than his, for bms at least, i added the salt, the bones, medal, and changed some devotions.
But if u dont like it, or speak before testing, that is ur problem not mine. I actually enjoy this one more than his cause i seem to die less.
Didn't say it's better or worse...i like his high OA but i dont like the defense...its even with mine for me.

Bat is not good ? What are u playing then ? Ranged ?

And btw - any BM phys/pierce build will eventually end up with kinda the same skills/devos/items...there's not much going around that. This is just an alternative to...practicly...the blademaster build...there is no better bm build then belgo with redeemer, sigil and twister, breaker sash and belgo relic, unknown soldier and oleron, skills etc...
Understand what I said. I said it was unnecessary for this build. In that it doesn't add anything of merit to it. Bat is good on ranged but it is good where it bolsters the damage type or gives more survivability. I think fluff's build already has that. Good that you enjoy playing it and it works for you and my comments are my opinion, there is no need to get offended by them. I'm just random internet guy at the end of the day, don't let people's opinions you aren't invested in get to you. Life is better that way.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:25 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofknight View Post
You haven't done anything to improve the build sorry to say. Taking bat is pretty unnecessary and I think fluff's devotion set up is superior. Also not trying to be an arsehole but your devotion bindings don't make much sense. Either you bind twin fangs, assassin's mark or unknown soldier proc to your main attack which should be belgothian's strikes. Because the strikes have no cool down and your attack speed is so high you can continuously proc. Of those three I'd put the resist reduction proc on strikes.

I applaud you for trying to make your own take on the build and play it how you like to but apart from some very slight gear change, a severe drop in armour and a drop in life total what do you actually think you added to the build? I guess you increased the defensive ability slightly which isn't a bad thing.

Again not trying to be negative about what you've done but genuinely wondering what you think you have added to the build that makes it a unique take on it?
The bat constellation is mainly to get to ghoul, and for the point that adds base +3%life steal, the skill itself i know its not good on markovian, cause it has 20% chance on attack and markovian 25% chance to be used...

Assassin mark has 18 second duration - in 18 second duration execution triggers at least 5 times if not more...and i might be being generous...so its a permanent curse...also execution procs in the 1st 4-8 hits, meaning max 2 sec....and what would u put blind fury on ?

The main attack IS belghotian strikes, but i cant asssign it in the build calc. And if u actually test the build u see that unknown soldier living shadows are permanently 3 alive....
Old 12-25-2017, 12:55 AM
Banned User

Just assigned Twin Fangs on War Cry cause it has 100% chance on attack on it. (it doesn't show in grim calc, only in game)

Can anyone confirm that this actually works ?

I mean if i have 100% chance on attack to trigger Twin Fangs on all enemies affected by war cry for its duration...what does "attack" mean ? just my normal hits or also skills/granted skills ?

Cause if so whirling blades would steal life on continuously...
Old 12-25-2017, 01:08 AM
Banned User

It works, i sit in mid of normal hoards with whirling blades on, activate war cry and get healed. Very nice.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:10 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchachos View Post
I mean if i have 100% chance on attack to trigger Twin Fangs on all enemies affected by war cry for its duration...what does "attack" mean ? just my normal hits or also skills/granted skills ?
War Cry and only War Cry will proc twin fangs. Has nothing to do with any of your other attacks.

Not a very good assignment because the War Cry cooldown is much longer than the Twin Fangs cooldown.

Tags
blademaster