Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 08-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Initiate

This is the third post then I can post a link.. Weird system..
Old 08-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Initiate

Here is the link to my build.

If anyone can tell me why my resists don't match up if I followed his guide precisely. Also like I said in my first post, the guide, and grim tools don't align. I am also confused as to which skills to assign to which devotions as the guide and grim tools don't match.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BOlmrV

(I had edited the augment on my shoulder guards for more aether res)

*edit* it seems that grim tools isnt accurately showing the rolls of my gear and also bugged my stats slightly. but res is the same.

Last edited by Death's Reaper; 08-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Reaper View Post
Here is the link to my build.

If anyone can tell me why my resists don't match up if I followed his guide precisely. Also like I said in my first post, the guide, and grim tools don't align. I am also confused as to which skills to assign to which devotions as the guide and grim tools don't match.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BOlmrV

(I had edited the augment on my shoulder guards for more aether res)

*edit* it seems that grim tools isnt accurately showing the rolls of my gear and also bugged my stats slightly. but res is the same.
For starters, I'm using tainted heart in amulet Attack speed is already at 200% so 5% crit is better for me personally than Annihilation
Old 08-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
For starters, I'm using tainted heart in amulet Attack speed is already at 200% so 5% crit is better for me personally than Annihilation
Right but it is hard to tell what to go by, your written guide, or the grim tools. Please update to sync them. Same with devotion assignments. I.E. Execution / Belgothian shears. Also, do we need essence of Cthon in the main hand? or can we use 2x ulgrims guile? What is the main reason to use essence of cthon? Also, your attack speed on grim tools says 169%

Also, apologies if I come off brash. It's the internet, and intention can't be read through text. I am just trying to figure some things out, and you and others here are a lot more knowledgeable in this game and will most likely have my answers.

Last edited by Death's Reaper; 08-05-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:25 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death's Reaper View Post
Right but it is hard to tell what to go by, your written guide, or the grim tools. Please update to sync them. Same with devotion assignments. I.E. Execution / Belgothian shears. Also, do we need essence of Cthon in the main hand? or can we use 2x ulgrims guile? What is the main reason to use essence of cthon? Also, your attack speed on grim tools says 169%

Also, apologies if I come off brash. It's the internet, and intention can't be read through text. I am just trying to figure some things out, and you and others here are a lot more knowledgeable in this game and will most likely have my answers.
1.Idk what sync you are referring to. I deleted the old guide, if you are referring to the part where all the gear is written in bold and nice colours, that is something I normally don't include in any build any more cause it's really tedious and boring to make. Annihilation is there so I see how it was confusing. Generally on every build posted, everything you need is in GT link.
2. GT doesn't show all the attack speed bonuses. In game I gave 200%
3. Cthon is there for RR. I helps all the rest of your global dmg rather than add 8 pierce flat. You get more quality out of it

Last edited by Superfluff; 08-06-2018 at 05:28 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Campaigner

Quick question, how can you put points in execution but none in the previous 2 skills? I thought it is impossible to remove skill points from between connected skills
Old 08-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Shockwave View Post
Quick question, how can you put points in execution but none in the previous 2 skills? I thought it is impossible to remove skill points from between connected skills
In this case, you can select any (or none) of the skill modifiers if you have 1 point in the Dual Blades base skill.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:47 AM
Supporter

Hi i'm a bit confused and I would like know what is the final cunning/ phys ratio , thank
Old 08-20-2018, 08:28 AM
Speaker

Dunno if I was just unlucky with this setup for not being able to reach over 700k crits, but with redeemer of malmouth as a secondary the dps and damage felt way higher.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanN1 View Post
Dunno if I was just unlucky with this setup for not being able to reach over 700k crits, but with redeemer of malmouth as a secondary the dps and damage felt way higher.
Unlikely, even Reaver is better than redeemer

Even before speaking of stats, Redeemer does not offer 100% conversion ratio, Maybe you had a good run with mutators that favor dmg like 25% crit one and marked for 8% total dmg. Those give a big boost

Tags
blademaster