Old 08-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
Sorry, but doing 150-170 glad solo extra spawns in 5:20mins isn't 'nothing special'. Yeah the build is nothing innovative and new, just a regular old aether devastation spellbinder, but 5-6min 150-170 builds were unheard of before sigatrevs witching hour cabalist (which is a very recent build). Fastest runs prior to that were reported to be around 6:30mins. I myself thought 5min runs weren't possible, and my recent posts here are simply a follow up to that comment and conversation, which is on page 105. Yet this runs comes pretty close to the 5mins mark, as does sigatrevs build.
'Nothing special' my ass
Yeah, 5:30 is crazy good timing. Even with lucky mutators and a banner its still a great achievement, graz for pilot =) Pushing under 6 minute require quite a skill =)
Old 08-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuugus View Post
99,99% of people, including myself,
Stop pulling % number statistics out your ass like it's fact.

Quote:
don't give a shit about glass cannons that are total pain in the ass to play
Speak for yourself instead of presuming to speak for the rest of the playerbase.
Quote:
I work 10 hours a day and when I come home I wand to relax and have fun.
Fun is a relative turn.
Quote:
I'm sure most people who work/study share the same thoughts. It's them who I made this thread for.
Try not assuming shit like everybody shares your opinions and thoughts.
Here's a tip for you, many grim dawn players don't even visit to the official forums, many of them go to either steam or reddit. Plenty don't even do that.

Quote:
I'll leave all those "records", "getting better at non-competitive game" and such to people who have nothing to fill their life with.
You know, you used to be an ok guy. Guess this threads popularity went to your head. My posts weren't even directed at you or your builds. Why stir shit up and dismiss an impressive feat like a 5:20 glad run? You literally could have just responded with "Wow impressive, build is nothing really new and is a bit too glass cannon" or not responded at all.
Just cause you don't have time and/or interest in being a little competitive and hate glass cannon builds (which, despite what other people might say, do require some skill to pilot) doesn't give you a free pass to shit on and insult people who enjoy that kinda stuff. Even if this is your thread. Arrogant prick
Old 08-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
You literally could have just responded with "Wow impressive, build is nothing really new and is a bit too glass cannon" or not responded at all.
Excellent suggestion. I suggest you and Zhuugus both follow it until you've cooled down.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.