Old 09-12-2017, 06:24 AM
Praetorian

I would like to think so sauruz, but don't really believe that's the case. I was checking on their server location the other week and they have several IP addresses there so if it was that I would expect that iEntry's website would be down as well which it isn't.

And unfortunately they rarely reply, though I assume my e-mails have been noted since the site usually gets put back up again when it's gone down. But I rarely have confirmation of that.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Initiate

It's ashame that it's not accessible right now. Personally was starting to enjoy it.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 PM
Speaker

we gotta send up the bumbleguppy bat signal - get some LoC updates
Old 09-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Speaker

he is doing small bug fixes on steam page ( last was 5 days ago).

it sux ...site still down :S
Old 09-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Initiate

Oh I am following this thread, Mountainblade, just got nothing to say that wouldn't result in a couple pages of stuff...and I feel bad polluting this thread about LoC stuff.

I just want to thank Medea for all the effort to get the forum back, even if it never does come back.

Thank you Medea.

EDIT: One thing I can't keep in, dod you know that you can add plain-text addendums to animations in TQ at the end of the file and it works? I thought it had to result in the same amount of characters but that's just for the actual animation of the mesh, the text stuff like "RightHandHit" and more importantly "CreateEntity to attack particle effects , the animation doesn't care....so I created an animation for the player to shoot fire breath and replaced that skill in Earth I hate so much with a real wave skill called Inferno like in D2. Also gave Frostmarrow a frost breath skill he shoots from his hands.

See? Once I start...

Last edited by Bumbleguppy; 09-15-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Praetorian

Well, the rest of you have to start doing your bit too. I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks so if anyone fancies contacting iEntry about it go to their website and under About Us you'll find a Contact Us section - send your complaint/plea/query about the site and who knows - maybe by the time I'm back the site will be too.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:08 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleguppy View Post
Oh I am following this thread, Mountainblade, just got nothing to say that wouldn't result in a couple pages of stuff...and I feel bad polluting this thread about LoC stuff.

I just want to thank Medea for all the effort to get the forum back, even if it never does come back.

Thank you Medea.

EDIT: One thing I can't keep in, dod you know that you can add plain-text addendums to animations in TQ at the end of the file and it works? I thought it had to result in the same amount of characters but that's just for the actual animation of the mesh, the text stuff like "RightHandHit" and more importantly "CreateEntity to attack particle effects , the animation doesn't care....so I created an animation for the player to shoot fire breath and replaced that skill in Earth I hate so much with a real wave skill called Inferno like in D2. Also gave Frostmarrow a frost breath skill he shoots from his hands.

See? Once I start...
How do you follow a thread or did you simply mean that you just look at this thread daily?
Also @Medea, I sent an email as well to see what's up...

Last edited by Xul; 09-15-2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Adding "Also @Medea, I sent an email as well to see what's up..."
Old 09-16-2017, 10:05 AM
Praetorian

I think BG just means he checks here fairly regularly to try and find out what's going on with the TQ.net site since there's no info elsewhere.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Initiate

Ah okay. I was thinking it was something like some other forums where it sends notifications to your gmail when someone comments.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:42 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xul View Post
Ah okay. I was thinking it was something like some other forums where it sends notifications to your gmail when someone comments.
Yes, you can do that as well. Under Options in your Account Settings you can choose to have e-mail notifications and how often it happens.

Tags
titan quest