Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Bug Reporting

Old 07-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Initiate

Default Chest glow not going away after opening

You know what I'm talking about - that golden glowing "click me!" visual effect that you see on chests and maybe a few other objects that you can interact with. I don't know if it's just my version that's bugged out or if it's like this for everyone, but that glow persists even after I open a chest, which not only looks wrong but also makes it hard to see at a glance which chests I've opened and which I've missed when I'm looking through an area.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Emissary

You would need to give us a screenshot I believe. I'd guess you killed something and it dropped a yellow item, therefore you see a glow on the chest.

Imagine imagined imagination while imagining imagined imagination by imagining imagined imagination. Imagining such imagined imagination imagines imagination of imagined imagination to imagine imagination that you think you just imagined.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Initiate

Thanks for the reply! After testing it again, I think that's probably it. The items have an aura that looks very similar to the chest aura. I also have loot filter on for most loot so I guess if one of the items falls in exactly the right spot it makes the chest look like it hasn't been opened.