Old 03-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Supporter

Wow. I actually didn't expect this, but I couldn't be happier. My favorite ARPG of all time is about to get even bigger.

Thanks Crate!
Old 03-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlanderDM View Post
Hum.....

Going to consoles, smells like doom. Same road Diablo 3 took and the game suffered.

New expansion......(not currently playing) but why bother now when everything will be obsolete.
Diablo 3 was pretty much made for consoles. Grim Dawn was made for PC and now it has a console port.

Why bother living if you're just gonna die? See, how dumb that logic is? Everything becomes obsolete after a while. Specially in RPGs with gear progression.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Initiate

Oh god yes. Yes yes yes yes. Please take my money

I was a kickstarter backer so got the first expansion for free, but will happily give you guys more monies for this. Was feeling like you may just skip straight onto other games but this is amazing news
Old 03-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Supporter

man I am down with this expansion. Take my soul and time.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlanderDM View Post
Hum.....

Going to consoles, smells like doom. Same road Diablo 3 took and the game suffered.

New expansion......(not currently playing) but why bother now when everything will be obsolete.
I dont think the content up the the end of the new expansion will be ...i dont know how to call this? Easy? I mean the AoM for most ppes was a hard content no matter what.Unless you prefer playing up to epic maybe with normal items will be ok
About the consoles release, they clearly stated the it would have nothing to do with limitations or even limiting the PC version for it. I agree it could make the next updates(which are free so far big thanks for this) being late cause they will have 2 builds to work at the same time? But i guess its just speculations
Diablo3 was a failure from the start...i dont think the console port helped on that. It was the last thing they did with the name for quick bucks thats all.
Blizz just didnt care cause as long as peeps liked competing in the rifts that made them happy
Old 03-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Speaker

Am I the only one that looks at the picture and think: SHIELD MASTERY !!??!

This is above awesome, and I am sooo loooking forward to new content and new masteries, amongst the new features I hear coming !
Old 03-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Praetorian

Woah!

So our heroes in Cairn find a portal to Titan Quest's Egypt to help out with new technology and awesome powers?!?!

I'm totally in

Also I'm glad that desert terrain will be more prevalent as we didn't see much besides in Act 2. Maybe snow terrain will also be touched on somehow lol.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Campaigner

This is super exciting. Now quickly, to finish getting the few remaining base and Ashes achievements before this happens.

Also, I was briefly working on a Grim Dawn tabletop set in a desert to the south...
Old 03-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powbam View Post
Lets not forget that long ago medierra said he'd like to one day get up to around 10 (or 12?) masteries (and a level cap of 200). Perhaps it may come true.
He never said that. what he said is that the engine supports character levels to 200. In case we'd ever get tons of content to go that far. More for the modders then actual game made by Crate though.

https://www.twitch.tv/Giblix
Old 03-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

HO LY SHITE! MAJOR announcement indeed Zantai and hopefully for release in the second half of 2018. By the three you guys are working hard. Can't wait to hear more of what's coming our way later in the year - cross fingers.

Tags
grim misadventure