Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 06-18-2018, 05:00 PM
Counsel

some new videos added !!! btw feel free to ask any video or thing about build i am about to move on new char tonight.

added 15mins kupa kill LUL jokes a side, on parallel universe some people still think it takes 1 min to kill kupa i am super glad i am not posting more videos and guides in forums.. or lets say not showing all my builds

reaper is tanky mothef.... nemesis for build. still not bad
Old 06-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Champion

I may have been able to get 70k dps on pure callidor tempest bmage setup but looking at your vids I cant help myself but get envious of the dmage. spellbinder really rocks. Can you do one gargabol video pls

edit: I want to try this build actually using perhaps my bmage setup. I think you can get better dps and much more power but that would be my fetish for campaign kinda setup
Old 06-19-2018, 07:40 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
I may have been able to get 70k dps on pure callidor tempest bmage setup but looking at your vids I cant help myself but get envious of the dmage. spellbinder really rocks. Can you do one gargabol video pls

edit: I want to try this build actually using perhaps my bmage setup. I think you can get better dps and much more power but that would be my fetish for campaign kinda setup
here you go video of garby, no idea why u want this guy's video out of all other bosses btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXo...ature=youtu.be

well this char is kinda your GD all content destroyer, so fast on all parts of game and durable. i am having hard time making new builds atm.

wanna play deathguard reaper tho set feels awfull and lacking something, aether melee reaper gonna be very poor version of this CT.
maybe gonna try blind ass on infiltrator lets see.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:36 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelgodstoya View Post
well this char is kinda your GD all content destroyer
Ravager! /* crowd chanting */
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:04 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by veretragna View Post
Ravager! /* crowd chanting */
dont force me to do that, cause this guy cant even spawn ravager after elite

tho he is not even a challange for %80 of my chars tbh, i even killed him around 12 mins or less with TSS druid which is considered as shitty char right ?
Old 06-19-2018, 09:40 PM
Herald

Quote:
dont force me to do that, cause this guy cant even spawn ravager after elite

tho he is not even a challange for %80 of my chars tbh, i even killed him around 12 mins or less with TSS druid which is considered as shitty char right ?
TSS Druid is very good and powerful class combo, my first Ravager kill and 170 run were performed with TSS druid.
No doubts, nowadays there are many good builds, but they do not make TSS druid bad.

Btw, 12 minutes? Too fast I think. Even with abuse of DA meta before 0.6 and stacking all possible damage sources it took 20 minutes for me to kill him with TSS.
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:47 PM
Champion

Quote:
here you go video of garby, no idea why u want this guy's video out of all other bosses btw
so I can compare with my mediocre killtimes! thanks, I would totally use phoenix fire for moar damage! great job!
Old 06-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Ascendant

Quote:
TSS druid used to be shit, it's not anymore after AoM added RR to Raging Tempest. It's safe, has AoE and single target potential. It might not be tier-1 but it's definitely not a mediocre skill let alone a bad one.

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 07-27-2018, 09:35 PM
Supporter

Hey there, fantastic looking build man

I am currently in leveling process with my new char, waiting till I hit 94 and just switch to Aether spellbinder. I kinda cant decide whether to use your build or this one http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57552.

I think the major difference is that your build is naturally more tanky and you use CT as main spam skill, whereas Ptiro build is entirely focused on cooldown and its tankyness depends on CD as well and it uses transmuted CD and main spam skill is bone harvest.

Idk if its just me, but the Agrivix set bonuses seems kinda underpowered to me, I am wondering if it would be viable to create some sort of hybrid from those 2 builds. Like use Clairvoyant set, but also use non-transmuted CT as main skill and drop bone harvest completely (I think Ill like the playstyle of your build more, as in the Ptiro build there are just too many active skills to press to my taste). Do you think something like this would work?

Also, what do you think about Magelord rings for this build, arent they BiS?

Thanks in advance man
Old 07-27-2018, 11:21 PM
Supporter

@feelgodstoya:
How does it perform versus Lokarr ? I tried almost the same build on my Spellbinder LINK. I couldn't take him down and went back to my beloved S&B. I loved the gameplay though.

Tags
spellbinder