Old 07-16-2018, 06:47 AM
Initiate

Default Decree of Aldritch?

Would Decree of Aldritch be an upgrade to this build or a downgrade? that Elemental to Aether seems like it would overcome some obstacles...
Old 07-16-2018, 08:12 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnozz View Post
Would Decree of Aldritch be an upgrade to this build or a downgrade? that Elemental to Aether seems like it would overcome some obstacles...
You can use Decree if you lack rings and offhand with okaysh conversion rolls. If you have 80%+ from rings and offhand don't bother with decree, its a dps loss.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:43 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
You can use Decree if you lack rings and offhand with okaysh conversion rolls. If you have 80%+ from rings and offhand don't bother with decree, its a dps loss.

Thank you for that! I also have another question, I'm new to grim dawn mechanics so why would you want to use Call of the Grave when this build doesn't seem to have any pets?
Old 07-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnozz View Post
Thank you for that! I also have another question, I'm new to grim dawn mechanics so why would you want to use Call of the Grave when this build doesn't seem to have any pets?
100 OA from offhand skill modifier.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:13 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
100 OA from offhand skill modifier.
I must be crazy, I don't see any OA on call of the grave or my offhand relating to it. What am I missing?

Nevermind, I see... stupid me.

Last edited by Shnozz; 07-16-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Supporter

Hi Ptiro,
I am currently leveling a new guy, cant w8 to try out this build, its looking insane. I have like 90% of items ready once I hit lvl 94. I would like to ask you a few things about the build. I have gone through all the pages of this thread but still cant find some of the answers. Maybe Ive missed something, so forgive me

1) Since this build fully revolves around Aether damage, why did you pick Star Pact and not Reckless power? I mean cold and lightning damage doesnt do anything for this build outside maybe boosting Bone Harvest damage? Or is the cool down bonus sole reason you pick this over Reckless power?

2) Why did you pick Manticore devotion? Poison and acid damage doesnt do anything for us either, is it purely for the small RR Acid Spray provides? Is it worth 5 devotion pts? Wouldnt it be better to complete the DG instead and go for the Hungering Void proc?

3) I only have Magelord signet but not the band. What would be the 2nd best choice? Band of Eternal Haunt maybe? Also I dont have the Peerless eye ammy, 2nd best choice here?

4) I must admit I am terrible at multi tasking and I am afraid I wont be able to handle that many active skills. If you had to remove something, what would it be? Aether corruption/Ravaneous earth maybe? How would this build work without Bone Harvest and using non transmuted CT as our primary spam attack?

Thanks in advance man

Last edited by Aerinqq; 07-19-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:50 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerinqq View Post
Hi Ptiro,
I am currently leveling a new guy, cant w8 to try out this build, its looking insane. I have like 90% of items ready once I hit lvl 94. I would like to ask you a few things about the build. I have gone through all the pages of this thread but still cant find some of the answers. Maybe Ive missed something, so forgive me

1) Since this build fully revolves around Aether damage, why did you pick Star Pact and not Reckless power? I mean cold and lightning damage doesnt do anything for this build outside maybe boosting Bone Harvest damage? Or is the cool down bonus sole reason you pick this over Reckless power?

2) Why did you pick Manticore devotion? Poison and acid damage doesnt do anything for us either, is it purely for the small RR Acid Spray provides? Is it worth 5 devotion pts? Wouldnt it be better to complete the DG instead and go for the Hungering Void proc?

3) I only have Magelord signet but not the band. What would be the 2nd best choice? Band of Eternal Haunt maybe? Also I dont have the Peerless eye ammy, 2nd best choice here?

4) I must admit I am terrible at multi tasking and I am afraid I wont be able to handle that many active skills. If you had to remove something, what would it be? Aether corruption/Ravaneous earth maybe? How would this build work without Bone Harvest and using non transmuted CT as our primary spam attack?

Thanks in advance man
BUMP

Could anyone playing this build help me?
Old 07-21-2018, 06:09 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerinqq View Post
1. Star pact for CDR reduction. Since all our skills are CD based it scale better that reckless powa.
2.Flat resistance reduction from proc.
3.Just use whatever you have to cap resistance.
4.CT spammer require different approach . Its entirely different build with different gameplay, so if you must change some stuff on gear/devotions/skill distribution to make it efficient.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Advocate

Correct me if I’m wrong, but all wd skills in this build (namely calidor and harvest) use mainhand only so why the seal of blades on the offhand? That adcth, as far as I understand, shouldn’t be working. Or am I wrong?
Old 09-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
Correct me if I’m wrong, but all wd skills in this build (namely calidor and harvest) use mainhand only so why the seal of blades on the offhand? That adcth, as far as I understand, shouldn’t be working. Or am I wrong?
For as i know, it doesn't matter. The component bonuses goes to "Global pool".

well, to the main reason for what i'm here:
I have a failured project of spellbinder. And trying to find a good caster build i found this. Awesome. From the depth of hell my spellbinder comes to front line

1st: getting skill. Learn to play hard casters (no, "puting towers" with vindicator doesn't counts)
2nd: Crush the crucible
3rd: Crush celestials.

Tags
spellbinder