Old 01-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Counsel

Default Final feedback on normal my perspective

Hello again

Act 4 is good. just fantastic except the final boss, but that may be practice required, but I've put more details at point 5 :P a few key things i really noticed going though the end times:

1. I love how the walls in the necropolis crumble when dealt damage! so cool. and makes the destruction of war feel all the more tangible.

2. still loving the boss music!

3. I like the progression of the void monsters. How they start off in earlier acts as just some people and these small deamons, then the harbingers come, then you start facing off against leeches, then finally these monstrosities wielding huge axes!

4. The devotion tree really helps flesh out a build soo much more than just a couple of masteries! still trying to work through it all, as it such a HUGE plethora of options

5. Final boss.....hmmmm.... lots of stuff all at once.... the room felt.... small. I was playing a facetanking beast but had to try and kite.... but didn't have move only on one of my buttons, and because there was so much in the room, my poor guy would decide to attack instead of move away....and he died.... even with 7k health, defensive constellations, sword and board with 70% chance and 70% cooldown reduction, he died. Resists were 80,80,80 elemental, 40 poison, 40 pierce, 18 vit, 10 aether, and 68 chaos.... So on normal, I'm not sure the fight is just right yet (considering this will be the first time you fight the boss I wouldn't have thought it' be so difficult with a tank, later on the difficulty should ramp in Elite and Ultimate, but normal not so much).

6. I love how ulgrim joined in the fight! I was look, OMG sooo cool! then he got scared almost straight away.... maybe give him 100% cc resistance so he doens't seem like such a scaredy cat!

7. the look and feel of the underground of the necropolis is cool, and the note earlier mentioning that longhorean is summoned, combined with starting to see tentacles all around, and some of them attack you, gives you a little bit of an idea of what the boss will be like. Nice touch. totally AAA stuff there

Anyways. I hope my feedback helps you guys with your game It's bean a pleasure playing early access and no doubt I'm going to sink a few hundred more hours into it
Old 01-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSingle View Post

6. I love how ulgrim joined in the fight! I was look, OMG sooo cool! then he got scared almost straight away.... maybe give him 100% cc resistance so he doens't seem like such a scaredy cat!
This is my favorite thing you said. It's a brilliant and simple to do idea, but also quite hilarious.
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3  
Old 01-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoomgod View Post
This is my favorite thing you said. It's a brilliant and simple to do idea, but also quite hilarious.
Best part was when he got Converted for me recently and turned on me...best emergent storytelling or Best emergent stortytelling?

(His cc resistances are fixed in a future update)
Old 01-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Counsel

That is EPIC

Were you able to kill him before the cc wore off? Did he drop you good loots?

Now THAT would be a crazy easter egg you have to be in a fight with the longhorean, and Ulgrim gets converted, and you have to kill him before the cc wears off.... crazy stuff
Closed Thread

Tags
npcs