Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 01-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelgodstoya View Post
awesome guide

LOL great work man, i was gonna lvl something psn vitality conjurer thing these days, was debating between grenado or this type

i like olerons might on wep idea, i am still using&testing on my pb grill and working fine..

can you put 1 simple video, i dont mind even if its clearing trash mobs around, just to see how satisfying playstyle is.. dont mind nemesis bosses and such, have tons of chars to facetank and kill them already, i am after some cool and shiny satisfying playstyle...

grenado or this !!!
Thx

Actually Im still debating about Olerons Boold vs rifstone. Build is tanky enough even w/o dmg reduction from Oleron and it would really use some more mobility with rifstones chaos strike.

I have one grenado Pyromancer build, Its all around good but slightly lacking In aoe, so if you want to make one couple it with something with better aoe.

I would gladly make and post many videos but unfortunately my crap PC cant withstand running GD and making videos

To bring it closer to you, comparing this to PB its pretty similar, PB has blades to cower AOE and DEE has fragments so its pretty much the same if you compensate ADCTH from PB with high HP regen, sigil/DS/wendigos mark.
Overall this build is tankyer and more forgiving than PB ones I have, with similar single target dmg output, but requires more buttons to push to be efficient (ie cof, DS, Sigil,...)
Old 01-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
I've never played with sigil. Is it potent enough without points in destruction?
Dont know what to tell you
I had Retaliators and Cenos setup for sigilist, was ok but bit to slow for me.
This build doesent relay much on sigil to deal dmg or to stay alive, its nearly something to help you to put down hard targets bit faster. I use sigil just for nemesis/bosses on this build.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscaL View Post
Hey, nice build, thanks JoV!
I was wondering what is the attribute distribution?
Also I know is a pain but a list of items + augments would be nice if you got the patience.

Thanks again!

PS: I saw you said you will post the list. Thanks!
Thx

Updated gear.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Champion

Updated all planed content, have fun
Old 01-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Speaker

Those ring rolls seem too good to be true.. How are the resistances without the needs? Do they lack a lot w/o Golluses?
Old 01-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroscar View Post
Those ring rolls seem too good to be true.. How are the resistances without the needs? Do they lack a lot w/o Golluses?
Actually they are noting special, just convenient for this build resistance vise.

With judic signets and changing some augments it would look like this:

Note that by using silk swatch you can cap bleed and with few more pts in oak skin pierce would be caped also. But I just hated the idea of losing some armor.

Edit: Actually just remembered something, give me a sec plz.

Edit 2: Just remembered that I have better option for boots: Stonehide of the kings, changed two augments on jewelry and took MoD with chaos resistance practiced skill bonus so here it is with judic signets (w/o proc):

With judic proc (look just OA/DA change, dps change is due to BC proc from boots):

Last edited by JoV; 01-12-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Champion

Finally after rearranged few more things this is latest setup:

*constant auras, BoD and SoG up

Changed bots to stonehide of the kings, MoD with +% chaos resistance practiced skill bonus, and one jewelry augment is changed to 18% bleed resistance one. Also it was requred in order to cap pierce to put one more point in oak skin, I took it from mogdrogens pact. Changed also one component in ring to corpse dust and augment in boots to 10% vitality one.

Last edited by JoV; 01-12-2017 at 06:25 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Supporter

Nice build. I have something similar, but I never tried spamming DEE on it before. I'll give it a try.

You could get even more armor and regen by trading your extra points in Possession for some Oak Skin.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
Nice build. I have something similar, but I never tried spamming DEE on it before. I'll give it a try.

You could get even more armor and regen by trading your extra points in Possession for some Oak Skin.
Thx

Trading all dmg absorption and dmg in same time just for armor sounds like bad idea to me.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
Thx

Trading all dmg absorption and dmg in same time just for armor sounds like bad idea to me.
Well it's only about 30% all damage and 1% absorption. Absorption is the last defensive mechanic to take effect, so it's not as good as people think it is. 30% damage is peanuts.

You stand to gain around 10% hp regen, 50 armor on all pieces and some extra pierce resist which can loosen up augments.

Anyway, just putting it out there.

I just realised you don't upgrade DEE at all. That is so weird, but make complete sense actually.

Btw have you taken this for a spin in gladiator Crucible?

Tags
caster, conjurer, dregs evil eye, sigil, vitality