#421  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:18 AM
AlienFromBeyond AlienFromBeyond is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,308
Default

I thought he had been removed in an earlier version, but it does seem that he's back. I'll look into getting his ass some growth hormones at the very least.

Last edited by AlienFromBeyond; 01-11-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:45 AM
riidii riidii is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
I thought he had been removed in an earlier version, but it does seem that he's back. I'll look into getting his ass some growth hormones at the very least.
I think it's the modded Depravities that's tiny (Jiaco's, maybe?), not the original one. I think it also has the really strong poison.

Truth be told? I kinda like him (maybe even with the strong poison). But I can understand not wanting to keep him around. Maybe grow him a bit, but not completely?
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:53 AM
AlienFromBeyond AlienFromBeyond is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riidii View Post
I think it's the modded Depravities that's tiny (Jiaco's, maybe?), not the original one. I think it also has the really strong poison.

Truth be told? I kinda like him (maybe even with the strong poison). But I can understand not wanting to keep him around. Maybe grow him a bit, but not completely?
That's why I said some growth hormones.
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 01-11-2017, 07:58 AM
jiaco's Avatar
jiaco jiaco is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: CET/CEST
Posts: 5,883
Default

I tried to give him the skill of the other zombie dude that grows so that from time to time he is visible. I need to revisit that or ask for help. I hate him too. But since he is inspired by my favorite all time twitch GD streamer that now just takes care of his health and gf and rl stuff and quit streaming GD, pisses me off to no end. It is a fitting homage in fact. Pitty.
__________________
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 01-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Kathanious's Avatar
Kathanious Kathanious is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Evansville, IN, USA
Posts: 1,219
Exclamation

The D3 mod by Grimer is really starting to come into its own. The Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor premiered in DAIL providing Grimer feedback and excitement for the mod. Now that it is standing on its own while Grimer actively devs for it, I am considering dropping Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor.

Discuss
__________________
DAIL Curator - Self-proclaimed a$$, sloppy modder, village idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 01-11-2017, 07:20 PM
yestoanime yestoanime is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 31
Default

i never used the DH or WD in GD so i dont have any strong opinion on it being dropped or not but since its exactly 2 class and vanilla GD is getting 2 new classes (if im remembering correctly) that makes every other dail class safe to stay if they go
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 01-11-2017, 07:40 PM
griffisu's Avatar
griffisu griffisu is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 187
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathanious View Post
The D3 mod by Grimer is really starting to come into its own. The Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor premiered in DAIL providing Grimer feedback and excitement for the mod. Now that it is standing on its own while Grimer actively devs for it, I am considering dropping Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor.

Discuss
I'm fine with both being dropped, you can also drop all de 29 necromancers cluttering our masteries

Edit: Just noticed the signature lol
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 01-11-2017, 07:46 PM
AlienFromBeyond AlienFromBeyond is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,308
Default

Dropping Necromancer and Arch Necromancer when the expansion drops is pretty much already planned. Assuming mastery limit isn't increased of course.
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 01-12-2017, 03:05 AM
yestoanime yestoanime is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
Dropping Necromancer and Arch Necromancer when the expansion drops is pretty much already planned. Assuming mastery limit isn't increased of course.
i am now glad i basicly stopped playing my demi lich (necro+arch necro) and went to my avatar of life (arcanist+nature)
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 01-12-2017, 04:17 AM
riidii riidii is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 110
Default

About masteries in DAIL,

I think DAIL succeeds best when it grabs (stuff from) good mods. Cornucopia is terrific alone, it is terrific in Grimarillion, it is terrific in DAIL. If the D3 masteries are really good then they'll be really good in DAIL.

I haven't actually played the D3 masteries or Grimer. Perhaps it is a similar situation to the masteries that Ceno has developed. I've played at least one of them that isn't in DAIL (via Grimarillion), and I wish it was in DAIL because it is really well made - despite the fact it's available in another good compilation mod (Funnily enough, I think maybe it was second when you took votes - did the Demon Hunter win that?).

Last edited by riidii; 01-12-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.