Old 01-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro View Post
Updated now!
Thanks, I've included it in the latest build.

Version 2.0.3 (online version is updated as well):
  • Added support for "official mods", meaning that the tool now adds items/sets/affixes etc. that belong to some mod and labels them as such
  • Right now the only official mod is Crucible DLC (GD 1.0.0.5), so items that belong to it were included in the database
  • Version diffs starting from 1.0.0.5 were rebuilt to account for items from DLC
  • Added Spanish translation

Well, basically apart from couple tweaks to the tool itself (internal stuff) and of course db updates when a new GD build is released, there will be no major updates in the future. The tool is capable of handling mod content now, so when DLC is released it will be able to show all the new data and changes. The only thing that's missing is probably some help section, I should probably get back to this.

I might say that the database is content complete, because it virtually includes all items available in the game with couple exceptions:
  • Skins from KS/DLCs are excluded, I just don't want to include them
  • Faction warrants/boosters are not included, but they might be included in "Miscellaneous" section, not sure whether it's needed though
  • There are "tokens" (difficulty unlocks) in Crucible DLC that are not included, but might be added to Misc section as well
  • Notes are deliberately excluded
  • There are several items that can drop, but are not considered valid by the database builder, so they are also excluded from the database. I believe the game engine performs some kind of validation on an item before it drops, so these items cannot really drop in game.
I suppose I'll take a break for now and then switch to build editor and bring it online as well. I'm not really sure whether anyone will be interested in build editor, because everyone uses grimcalc and graceful dusk Well, maybe after both tools are combined into one, we'll see.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Supporter

Awesome!
Here I upload spanish version again with 2 corrections, sorry :S
You can include it in the next release! Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt tags_itemdb.txt (4.2 KB, 16 views)
Old 01-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Speaker

Hi Dammitt, thanks for create amazing database!

So, in v2.0.3, "Converted to Health" by Min/Max is wrong value displayed.
ex. Converted to Health in Crimson Spike (Legendary Sword): Database value=10/16% (ScalePercent Added), correct value=8/12% (ScalePercent Not Added).
As sample pic attachment below.
Click image for larger version

Name:	cs_adcth.png
Views:	52
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	13376
Old 01-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Initiate

Default Hi

Nice to meet you. First of all, I am sorry for my poor English. However, because there was a mistake, I will report it. Defensive Ability of Empowered Legplates of Valor is from 1% to 3%.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Supporter

It seems that the word "others" remains untranslated although I changed it into spanish "otros" in tags_itemdb.txt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	13379  
Old 01-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirasumi View Post
Hi Dammitt, thanks for create amazing database!

So, in v2.0.3, "Converted to Health" by Min/Max is wrong value displayed.
ex. Converted to Health in Crimson Spike (Legendary Sword): Database value=10/16% (ScalePercent Added), correct value=8/12% (ScalePercent Not Added).
As sample pic attachment below.
Attachment 13376
Hi, thanks for the report, conversion is using fixed scaling, however I forgot that compared to other conversions, conversion to health is a separate attribute, so I've missed that one. I've added an exception for it, so it should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota View Post
Nice to meet you. First of all, I am sorry for my poor English. However, because there was a mistake, I will report it. Defensive Ability of Empowered Legplates of Valor is from 1% to 3%.
Hey! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've almost forgot about this issue. The problem is with values rounding, I'm not really sure how it's supposed to be working, in some cases it's rounded to the nearest, sometimes up or down. I've decided to round to the nearest, but it doesn't work for small number,s in case of 2 for example, the range is [1.6, 2.4], which results in [2, 2] when rounding to the nearest. Anyways I'll look into it, probably tomorrow since I'm rather busy today, but rest assured I'll figure something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro View Post
It seems that the word "others" remains untranslated although I changed it into spanish "otros" in tags_itemdb.txt
There was an error, well, kinda, in your translation, I've renamed the tag ItemDB_tagMisc => ItemDB_tagOther like a month ago or so, but it's still present in the file with translation for some reason. I've noticed that it came up and changed the key yesterday, but apparently the translation was already cached by your browser and you were seeing the previous version. It should be fixed now, please check.
Although offline version will be updated only tomorrow.

Last edited by Dammitt; 01-12-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Supporter

Well then, this is the final version
Attached Files
File Type: txt tags_itemdb.txt (4.2 KB, 16 views)
Old 01-13-2017, 07:29 PM
Counsel

Version 2.0.4 (website is updated too):
  • Adjusted search a bit; wildcard (*) is now also supported
  • Fixed rounding for min/max values: min will be always rounded down and max - up.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:07 PM
Campaigner

Have you considered making greens searchable?

Do a wildcard search on item name to split it into prefix/base/suffix and then create the item?

I was going to add it for items.dreamcrash, but your site is clearly superior in usability

Added grimtools as the default item DB for Item Assistant (as of next version).

http://items.dreamcrash.org - Items

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler - Relics
Old 01-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
Have you considered making greens searchable?
All items are searchable, however search result limit is 300 or 500, maybe they just don't show up in search results? Also search accounts for rarity filter, maybe it's turned off for rare items? Anyways there's no advanced filtering, so it might be difficult to find something if you don't know exactly what are you looking for, e.g. you want to search for affixes with some attribute, but since all affixes end up in the end of the list, they are usually cut off by search limit if there are too many results to display. Advanced filtering will be implemented at some point, but it's not a high priority right now.
Quote:
Do a wildcard search on item name to split it into prefix/base/suffix and then create the item?
Splitting item name into base item/affixes and then rebuilding the item is a good idea. Well item lists with extra grouping are supported already, but they have no real purpose now so I didn't mention them (e.g. http://www.grimtools.com/db/itemlist...4509+6828|2617), however without reconstructing the item it's not really that useful because affixes have kinda wrong stats if you look at them separately from the item they are attached to, because they scale with item's attributeScalePercent, and it appears that implementation isn't as trivial as it seems at first glance, especially for min/max. Actually I'm currently working on combining items with affixes for build editor, so this feature might be coming to /db soon.

Quote:
Added grimtools as the default item DB for Item Assistant (as of next version).
Thanks, but please don't use site root, use www.grimtools.com/db instead. Root is redirected to /db temporarily since there's nothing else there at the moment.