Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your favorite mastery?
Necromancer 32 20.13%
Occultist 17 10.69%
Soldier 23 14.47%
Demolitionist 12 7.55%
Nightblade 17 10.69%
Arcanist 22 13.84%
Shaman 14 8.81%
Inquisitor 22 13.84%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-19-2017, 06:31 AM
Weyu's Avatar
Weyu Weyu is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 375
Default

NB, no doubt. Like 60%+ of my chars turn out to be NB.
Soldier as 2nd, I like melee builds.
Arcanist third I guess? I like Arcanist casters too, even though I think they're at the bottom of the barrel on the power tier list.
__________________
"They were completely unbalanced—in all the best ways!"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Chthon's Avatar
Chthon Chthon is online now
Apostle
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 6,363
Default

How the heck is Necro even winning this?

I mean I don't want Occultist to win or nothing (class I voted for), but Demo and Arcanist loosing is confusing.

Lol at Shaman though
__________________
All my builds can be found in the Build Compendium V & VI and on my profile page

--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
Diablo II: RoT Mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Houck View Post
Nydiamar Mod
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:18 PM
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Misery-Courtion, Switzerland
Posts: 3,749
Default

All the D2 affectionados reliving the glory? Can't say it's a class I was particularly looking forward to, Inquisitor was the one I was waiting for. Haven't really tried it out much yet, but my Cabalist still doesn't have any clear direction of where I want the build to go. Think that's more because as usual I don't have enough skill points to max out all the skills I want than anything wrong with the mastery/class itself.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Natt's Avatar
Natt Natt is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
All the D2 affectionados reliving the glory? Can't say it's a class I was particularly looking forward to, Inquisitor was the one I was waiting for. Haven't really tried it out much yet, but my Cabalist still doesn't have any clear direction of where I want the build to go. Think that's more because as usual I don't have enough skill points to max out all the skills I want than anything wrong with the mastery/class itself.
You can't go wrong with Spooky bois
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:44 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is offline
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
How the heck is Necro even winning this?

I mean I don't want Occultist to win or nothing (class I voted for), but Demo and Arcanist loosing is confusing.

Lol at Shaman though
Necro builds are very popular, not sure why as pets are boring as fuck.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:55 PM
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Misery-Courtion, Switzerland
Posts: 3,749
Default

I quite enjoy pet builds, been having a lot of fun with my version of the Lazy Pokemon Conjurer. But by the time I have my pet skills the way I want them for a Cabalist there's no skill points left over for anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-19-2017, 06:09 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is offline
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
I quite enjoy pet builds, been having a lot of fun with my version of the Lazy Pokemon Conjurer. But by the time I have my pet skills the way I want them for a Cabalist there's no skill points left over for anything else.
Yeah a lot of people enjoy the pet builds, I just can't seem to get why
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-20-2017, 03:17 PM
reapersgaze's Avatar
reapersgaze reapersgaze is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
All the D2 affectionados reliving the glory?
Yes.

Yes we are.
__________________
Is it too much to ask for Crate to give us what we really want? Dual wield skeleton.

The Fermi Paradox is God nerfing Civilization: Reality Edition.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-20-2017, 03:18 PM
reapersgaze's Avatar
reapersgaze reapersgaze is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
Yeah a lot of people enjoy the pet builds, I just can't seem to get why
I feel the same way about anything demolitionist. lol
__________________
Is it too much to ask for Crate to give us what we really want? Dual wield skeleton.

The Fermi Paradox is God nerfing Civilization: Reality Edition.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-20-2017, 03:53 PM
Jaknet's Avatar
Jaknet Jaknet is online now
Praetorian
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SouthWest UK
Posts: 4,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
How the heck is Necro even winning this?
It's new and it's the first GD mastery to offer a pure pet build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
Necro builds are very popular, not sure why as pets are boring as fuck.
That's usually my view of pet builds, but Crate have got a nice balance with enough to keep you busy without stupid micro-management.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.