Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 11-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
Caster weapons if it works like smith in Tyrants.

You got it in cruci after AoM release or before? I was talking about after.
I was in a multiplayer game a few days ago when it dropped for someone in crucible. It was the 75 version though. I've also seen people get Decree of Aldritch in crucible too. After AoM that is
Old 11-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Initiate

Got the Warpfire! Took 20 tries, but it netted me a gagger for my Vit Conjurer as well. Couldn't craft the mythicals, because I didn't have that many AoM boss mats, but getting those is on my list. Next up is farming Terrnox for a decent off-hand. Then I'll replace my trash boots.

Fun thing that happened when I wanted to test the dps increase from the weapon, I ran into Kuba and obliterated him.

This is my char right now, currently running on mostly greens, but all in all I am pretty happy as it is now.

Last edited by Karyoplasma; 11-17-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:39 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
I was in a multiplayer game a few days ago when it dropped for someone in crucible. It was the 75 version though. I've also seen people get Decree of Aldritch in crucible too. After AoM that is
I got some MI mythical legendary in cruci after AoM but never Anasteria helm, Sharzuls weapon and either one of decrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyoplasma View Post
Got the Warpfire! Took 20 tries, but it netted me a gagger for my Vit Conjurer as well. Couldn't craft the mythicals, because I didn't have that many AoM boss mats, but getting those is on my list. Next up is farming Terrnox for a decent off-hand. Then I'll replace my trash boots.

Fun thing that happened when I wanted to test the dps increase from the weapon, I ran into Kuba and obliterated him.

This is my char right now, currently running on mostly greens, but all in all I am pretty happy as it is now.
It looks solid, tho Kupa its not much of a benchmark now after nerfs
Old 11-17-2017, 07:49 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
I got some MI mythical legendary in cruci after AoM but never Anasteria helm, Sharzuls weapon and either one of decrees.
I've never seen sharzul's or alkamos MIs in crucible ever. I've had MQ claw, Anasteria's hood and decree of aldritch drop for me. Not sure what is up with the drop table in crucible. Makes no sense for decree of aldritch to drop but not sharzul's worldeater or soulrend/alkamos rings
Old 11-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Champion

Quote:
I've never seen sharzul's or alkamos MIs in crucible ever. I've had MQ claw, Anasteria's hood and decree of aldritch drop for me. Not sure what is up with the drop table in crucible. Makes no sense for decree of aldritch to drop but not sharzul's worldeater or soulrend/alkamos rings
Yea, Alcamos also, tbh I was under some kind of impression that mythical MIs that are equipped by specific boss like Sharzuls or Alcamos weapon, anasteria hood, etc, cant drop at all and that only dropable ones are those that aren't equipped by specific boss, ie MQ claw, Krieg armor. Decree was bugging me tho, never got it but never saw either of those aetherial bosses wearing it, was thinking it somehow connected to that above their head thing. Glad to hear it can drop.

Last edited by JoV; 11-17-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:21 PM
Acolyte

By the way Jov, did the build get significant changes after 1.0.3.0? any small buffs or nerfs to it?
Old 11-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Champion

Quote:
By the way Jov, did the build get significant changes after 1.0.3.0? any small buffs or nerfs to it?
Didn't saw anything significant in patch notes that could affect it, but didnt yet tried it after patch.
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Initiate

I just found the mythical version of the Tome of Arcane Wastes. Since it needs 724 points invested in spirit, do you think it's worth it? Or should I wait until I get to Terrnox and try to farm him for a nice Tome?

Just noticed now that the Terrnox Tome also needs 724 spirit and I'm nowhere close to that. I Don't have the neither the Eternity Blueprint or the Fateweaver Raiment to give me spirit points..

Last edited by catarinole; Yesterday at 03:51 PM. Reason: Incomplete
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by catarinole View Post
I just found the mythical version of the Tome of Arcane Wastes. Since it needs 724 points invested in spirit, do you think it's worth it? Or should I wait until I get to Terrnox and try to farm him for a nice Tome?

Just noticed now that the Terrnox Tome also needs 724 spirit and I'm nowhere close to that. I Don't have the neither the Eternity Blueprint or the Fateweaver Raiment to give me spirit points..

Tome of arcane wastes is good option for off hand, unfortunately AoM brought higher attribute requirements for gear so you will have to get and use potion for resetting attribute points and meet attribute gear requirements.

Tags
sorcerer