Kinda forgot to say this since you choose to hide Grimtools in plain sight

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 12-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothhunter View Post
That looks very much like fanatical purifier I was doing at the start of AoM. Last thing I did to it is overcapping endless flame. Not only it improves energy management but chance to fumble attacks goes from 1/4 as at 12/12 to 1/3. Grimtools site is not loading for me atm

edit: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MMj7l2 grimtools is back

With Ugdenbog flamestrife you can also get rid of Ignaffar pants and use some green which makes overcapping resists simpler.

Eh, you don't need firestrike for leveling, all you need is BWC and agonizing flames. Best plan is to grab BWC with high potency, items with +BWC (molten walkers, incendiary shoulders etc) and throw it into mobs. Works from ~level 10 to level 100.
I just tried to achieve minimal green item usage my build, so that's reason why i choose this setup.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Herald

Sure, but still flamestrife is easy to obtain and it is worth it. Myth warpfire is better for burning DOT with duration and debuff, but has that lingering 100 aether damage you're not really using in the %weapon damage component. Flamestrife is full fire damage and replaces that with 1,5K fire (out of 6-7K, per tick). This is also the damage you leech life from with adcth.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:34 AM
Initiate

Default Physcial Flames :)

Hey guys! Im not that confident in my own capability to set up "New" Build.

But i worked on a Ignaffar Build since i first layed eyes on the skill. With the few changes from 1.0.5.0 i finally made my own take on a Ignaffar Build.

Just to notice bit later that there is allrdy a Build pretty simalar so instead of posting somethinge maybe to close i decided to just post her and maybe get some opinions.

My take on Ignaffar was allways that i sucked that it splits it self into Fire and Lightning damage/Dots. Ofc its possible to push both Damage-% on same values but it allways made me sad to do so(and i also allways felt way to easy to kill wearing mage clothes with a skill that needs you to stand still).

So i just "Beronath'ed" it :P
Took some Devotions i seen fit and use a Combination of Greens(can be replaced mostly i guess) and Octavius 2 Parts, Mageslayer Hood and Ignaffar Gauntlets.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlk9LR2

so far it can clear Crucible 100-150 with no big sweats(2 Blessings).

Maybe you guys find some flaw in it or have some ideas to shift around, looking forward to it.

Tags
caster, crucible, fire, ignaffar, purifier