Old 01-25-2017, 01:48 AM
Speaker

Inquisitor looks good. I get the feeling the electricity ability isn't an aura like Veil of Shadow/Nights chill but a single target ability that creates a damaging aura on the creature. And then the tether part will create a line between you and it. Can't wait, got to finish ultimate with an existing character first though
Old 01-26-2017, 02:51 AM
Acolyte

My guesses for the Inquisitor classes:

Deceiver: + 8th mastery
Mage Hunter: + Nightblade
Purifier: + Shaman
Ritualist: + Occultist
Sentinel: + Soldier
Tactician: + Demolitionist
Vindicator: + Arcanist
Old 01-27-2017, 11:13 AM
LoveD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
It’s getting to be a big one, packed with a massive new chapter of the Grim Dawn story, new features, new items, an increased level cap and TWO (that’s right) two new masteries.
These are all great, but what I think the game really needs is a true multiplayer mode - something like the old Battle.Net was for D2.

Ability to make public and private games, group up, use complimentary skills etc - and trade online using a proper trade window between players. Also chat in a lobby area and in various public/private channels.

Disclaimer: I've not been able to use the current multiplayer mode yet because when I go into it, it seems you need to know someone to set up a game with them, so I may have missed something (I'm quite new to the game).

But this feature would make this game the new king of ARPG in my view.

Last edited by LoveD2; 01-27-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveD2 View Post
These are all great, but what I think the game really needs is a true multiplayer mode - something like the old Battle.Net was for D2.

Ability to make public and private games, group up, use complimentary skills etc - and trade online using a proper trade window between players. Also chat in a lobby area and in various public/private channels.

Disclaimer: I've not been able to use the current multiplayer mode yet because when I go into it, it seems you need to know someone to set up a game with them, so I may have missed something (I'm quite new to the game).

But this feature would make this game the new king of ARPG in my view.
Has been asked for and replies to many times - Crate doesn't have that sort of money to run private servers.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:57 AM
Speaker

Either these skills require having an empty offhand, or the casting animation temporarily removes the offhand item from the screen.

If it's the former, I'm a bit curious as to what sort of trade-off would properly balance a 1H+nothing setup. It's probably the latter, or at most there could be skills with the usual "caster offhand" requirement.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:16 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveD2 View Post

there is a trade window and there are public and private games, hosted by players, no Battle.net

Quote:
Disclaimer: I've not been able to use the current multiplayer mode yet because when I go into it, it seems you need to know someone to set up a game with them
no, you can either join an existing game or start one yourself and hope that others will join it, up to 4 players that is
Old 01-31-2017, 03:49 AM
Initiate

My guess for 8th mastery is Necromancer.

Deceiver - Occultist
Mage Hunter - Nightblade
Purifier - Arcanist
Ritualist - Necromancer
Sentinel - Shaman
Tactician - Soldier
Vindicator - Demolitionist
Old 05-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Acolyte

was there any of the streams showing about this mastery like they did with necro?
Old 05-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
was there any of the streams showing about this mastery like they did with necro?
you mean the inquisitor stream

they did tonight:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140325935
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X

Tags
grim misadventure, masteries