Old 12-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Initiate

Will the rewards remain the same if we complete wave 150 or will we need to go all the way to 180? I'm personally not looking forward to the AoM super high HP mobs that charge being added in, but I am sure others are.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Counsel

Yes, new challenges!
Can't wait to stress test my new build.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Supporter

Having only run into Kuba once (in veteran, damned original beast faction rep scaling), I fear seeing him in Crucible.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Praetorian

AoM Nemeses are being tuned for Crucible. I honestly expect Kuba to lose his dividing gimmick, like how Moosilauke loses his ressurecting gimmick in the Crucible.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Initiate

ETA for 1.0.4.0?
Old 12-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Herald

And the upcoming nerfs to necro and inquisitor will make the new crucible even more challenging!!

I kid I kid... sorta. Sounds like a fantastic update I can't wait! And I do anticipate some whopper nerfs to Deadly Aim, Seal, and Spectral Binding at the very least. Personally I'd rather they buff other classes utility to those levels, but that's a pipe dream. Standard operating procedure for expansions seems to be beef up the new content to draw people in then bring the axe down when sales taper.

Since my most consistent gladiator farmer is warder I feel pretty safe. And definitely looking forward to 170

Last edited by blawsonhull; 12-05-2017 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Hey now, let's not say things we'll regret later. I'm sure we can fulfill your secret sex toy fetish another time.
Secret?

lol
Old 12-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
AoM Nemeses are being tuned for Crucible. I honestly expect Kuba to lose his dividing gimmick, like how Moosilauke loses his ressurecting gimmick in the Crucible.
They might give us 4 kupas in one go just like how we currently face Moosilauke's second phase immediately. I can just imagine the horror of 12 Kupas ganging up on you.

I wonder how the new arenas will change the crucible meta. From all the videos I have seen, Crucible of the Dead is the usual preferred arena for farming. Crucible of the Void kinda shares that small, open space from how I see it and maybe players will prefer it when it's released.

CDR Stun Jacks Sorcerer -Build Thread: http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65552

Sorcerer - BWC/CT Burn procs - No Buff/Banner Clear
Witchblade - Physical S&B + Solael's Witchblade/Beronath Conversion - No Buff/Banner Clear
Infiltrator - Chillsurge/Nightfall Frostburn Build.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:50 AM
Praetorian

Damn, I completley forgot that there was a GM today... Those M.Is looks pretty cool!

-Lokkar, master of the Crucible
Old 12-05-2017, 04:34 AM
Initiate

I'm super excited for all the updates in the works, always exceeding my expectations Crate!
I was wondering though if we could get a way to select a crucible map instead of it being random when we join. I have different maps I prefer depending on the character I'm playing and it can already be hard to get a map of choice with only 4 active (I think my record for having to create games to get a specific map is ~20 ). So with the addition of 2 more the annoyance would only be higher. I could also see just having them on a set rotation would solve my issues. Hope there is something that can be done, thanks for all your hard work, keep it up!

Tags
crucible, grim misadventure