Old 02-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Acolyte

Quick question. Are there relics for maleficar in 3.2? I was able to buy warrior and archmage relics from devils crossing, but nothing for maleficar
Old 02-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Supporter

Check Order of Death Vigil (can't recall that faction name) faction vendor.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:20 AM
Acolyte

I'm playing Stalker inquisitor combo (old cataclysm and not cata redone). Going for a 2h crit based aether/elemental ranged build with all the wps procs. This is honestly the most fun ranged autoattacker I have played in any arpg. Stupid amounts of attack speed on a 2h weapon because all Stalker items give AS bonuses and the passives in the two classes have my OA pumped through the roof. And colorful elemental/aether explosions everywhere. So satisfying.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JIou View Post
Check Order of Death Vigil (can't recall that faction name) faction vendor.
Thanks! Kinda far down the questline for lvl25 relics (was lvl50 by the time I reached it) Oh well, just jumped on a higher level character to buy them.

Last edited by SchnitzelTruck; 02-07-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Initiate

Hello there! Just wanted to drop some requests and give a it of a feedback on things that I have been wanting to say for a bit now ^^

I would like to suggest the possibility of having different tiers of the powders augments,i just love collecting and storing them so much,but I wish there was more of them.I would suggest adding more variety of them but honestly i'm not sure if there even is more design space for them,maybe there could be some really rare ones that have more notable buffs,but i'm not sure if that's possible.

if there is more upgraded versions of them in higher difficulties let em know,because I don't feel compelled to go through all that again if pretty much nothing changes besides being more difficult.

I also really enjoy collecting the transmuters,i just love having these bunch of colorful item on my stash. However would it be possible to change the color of some of them? There are some colors that just look too similar,like chaos and vitality and elemental and ice.

Also,would it be possible for you to put the arrow on the left instead of the right? Besides being obstructed by the number of the item on the stack it makes no sense the way its positioned,for example,the transmuter ''fire to cold'' should have the red arrow pointing at the blue shield to symbolize the change of element,but instead it has it pointing nowhere,making it seems like its cold changing to fire.

I know its just a bunch of small things i'm suggesting,but I love this tiny things,they make my playtime so much more enjoyable when I get a powder I never got before and I race to see what it does,this little things are what make me love your mod so much (well besides the big things like great masteries etc)

All in all i'm starting my second character since I started playing and i'm still really enjoying my time,you did an amazing work here and it really shows,i can't wait to see what else it is to come in the future of the redesigned version

(Also on a side note,i can't seem to find the magic power and the iron necessary to upgrade my relic,could you inform me where to find them please?)
Old 02-14-2018, 01:07 AM
Speaker

The 'iron bar' can drop from mobs occasionally but both of the items can be broken down with dynamite when dismantling blues/purples.
Old 02-14-2018, 09:11 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrieldscooper View Post
I would like to suggest the possibility of having different tiers of the powders augments
That's funny, I'm actually working on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrieldscooper View Post
(Also on a side note,i can't seem to find the magic power and the iron necessary to upgrade my relic,could you inform me where to find them please?)
As Kentvb said, dismantling blues and purples grants blue/purple mats.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:21 PM
Supporter

Quote:
All current Epic Augment are of Resistance.
https://www.grimtools.com/db/category/augments/items

Color us surprised

Quote:

True Iron

Edit:
Is RR-type of retaliation possible on current asset creation?

Last edited by fotosintesis; 02-14-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:41 PM
Initiate

Smile

Quote:
Oh wow that's awesome! Can't wait to have more colorful powders in my stash

Quote:
ooooooh,so that's what the dismantling feature is! I never used it as I found it unnecessary.

But yeah,really happy to have more powders,they just look so cool!

Also,hope I didn't made the part about the transmuters confusing,english isn't my native language so sometimes I can't think of a good way to express myself,especially when expressing my ideas.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Supporter

So, I've had a problem for a long time now with Cataclysm, and I'd like to know if anyone else had it, but I can't dissemble items at all. It just refuses to let me do it.

It makes the noise, but it doesn't do anything.
Does anyone know of this bug?

Tags
mastery, mod, qol