Old 01-22-2018, 09:11 PM
Counsel

Contrary, I am fine in Borderless/window mode. I am getting issues in Fullscreen. Who knows why it is so different for different configuration. I am experiencing freeze sometimes but strange thing is that in my case freeze is more probable when I am trying to relieve system from unnecessary processes and then running the game - one or two freeze per hour. When I am running a numerous different thing in background then I can play hours without freeze.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Initiate

Since we're talking about crashes, I feel compelled to state I have never had an in game crash with GD. And I mean ever.

The game ONLY crashes at the character selection screen for me and it happens so rarely I haven't ever reported it as a bug because I can't replicate it. (Steam Game)
Old 01-24-2018, 02:25 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Since we're talking about crashes, I feel compelled to state I have never had an in game crash with GD. And I mean ever.

The game ONLY crashes at the character selection screen for me and it happens so rarely I haven't ever reported it as a bug because I can't replicate it. (Steam Game)
Try crucible with 2-3 friends with the extra spawn. From 130 wave and on there are so many creatures that it is guaranteed to crash.
Indeed on single player i almost never crash, portals crash and character select screen happens to me rarely aswell
Old 01-25-2018, 08:09 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

+1 That I also never had any crashes. I am using GOG version. Yesterday I played multiplayer, upto level 170 in crucible. I have never experienced any crashes with lot of monsters mostly playing single player.

I am using it in 2 of my laptops one with intel Graphics other with Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050ti. Both of them never had any crashes.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Acolyte

Guys, the random crashes aren't related to tons of monsters and stuff like that. They just happen. You stop, pick up some items, start walking again, then black screen. Or you are just standing still in the city while you check something on your phone, then, black screen. Sometimes you use a rift to go from point A to poin B, black screen.

This is not a performance issue. It's something else.

I saw some guys talking about drivers and stuff, ok, it's a theory. But to me, it's hard to believe that 2 different video cards, from different years, different manufacturers, running the game in different operational systems, having the same crashes, can be a drivers issue.

I send daily crash reports to Crate, from both computers. I believe that they are working on this and will present us a solution. And just to be clear, I'm not blaming Crate for anything, bugs are bugs.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:43 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanhandono View Post
Kubacabra was already easy. Now that Kubacabra's defence has been nerfed, please, buff his offence. Increase his attack damage by 30% - 40% so that he can still be a challenge.
His ability to heal an entire screen worth of mobs to full in seconds was cancer in vanillia and outright retarded in crucible, im very glad i dont have to deal with that anymore.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Initiate

Default Yay

Cool , I was waiting for this
Old 02-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Initiate

Thanks for the fixes.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Initiate

Good job Crate !
Old 02-18-2018, 04:22 AM
Initiate

I am sorry for the off topic. I dont know how to start a new thread, so I will just post in here.

Finding the exit portal in ashen waste is such a waste of time. What I currently do is I just exit to main menu, then start a new game. It feel stupid though.

Last edited by jerm1974; 02-18-2018 at 04:34 AM.
Closed Thread