Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 07-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus View Post
Yeah but no matter how tanky my char is I don't like the idea of giving the enemy so much OA and attack speed. You only really need OA more against bosses and giving the bosses that much more offense is too risky for me.
It's not even slightly risky. I'm able to effortlessly facetank Fabius with fevered rage on him.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Praetorian

I used fevered rage once and had scary moments vs big mobs...but I was a caster It's totally viable with tanky ass characters and it's fun as hell too
Old 07-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Praetorian

Great build. finally some real use of blitz and blindside!. COF look brutal It's just amazing that you get 50k crits casually with a weapon that has such low damage, even with all the + flat phys damage you have. This build seems to do more damage then your recent physical warder.

Question. Does the debuff from the rings stack or do you use both just to proc it more often and COF boost?
Old 07-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Question. Does the debuff from the rings stack or do you use both just to proc it more often and COF boost?
They will not stack with one another because they are the same debuff.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
They will not stack with one another because they are the same debuff.
Thanks Nine.

@Jajaja. About the weapon. You probably have thought about this but already, how about:

Frenzied Imperial Mallet of Ferocity . Plenty of added flat physical damage, OA, attack speed and a proc for even more attack speed and OA. Should be a hard hitting weapon. If you want even more attack speed with a bit less flat phys then Frenzied of Fury.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Thanks Nine.

@Jajaja. About the weapon. You probably have thought about this but already, how about:

Frenzied Imperial Mallet of Ferocity . Plenty of added flat physical damage, OA, attack speed and a proc for even more attack speed and OA. Should be a hard hitting weapon.
Maces are very bad with cadence because the slow base attack speed penalty has negative synergy with cadence. Swords and Axes are much more reliable.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Maces are very bad with cadence because the slow base attack speed penalty has negative synergy with cadence. Swords and Axes are much more reliable.
Hmm ok. How about the Bone Scythe Crixus posted but with Frenzied of Ferocity / of Fury on it?

Last edited by Superfluff; 07-08-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Hmm ok. How about the Bone Scythe Crixus posted but with Frenzied of Ferocity / of Fury on it?
That would be fine.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Initiate

I love Witchblade-Builds and as usual jajaja did a great job "exploiting" gamemechanics and coming up with a great build. Just one question: is this build viable without all these items? I don't have any Markhovian-Set-Item nor the rings (though I have the relic, the boots and the handguards).
Old 07-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Campaigner

This should be called the "Boring Build" since I would regularly fall asleep while playing this type of character... Oftentimes I would be running into a wall and just couldn't die. I'm maybe level 65 now?

@Nine, are you still using the same setup you have on your Twitch page including Devotions or did you make any changes?

@jajaja: Looks good and certainly increases the damage you can put out making this more offensive. I was using Targo's Hammer, Maul and the skill from the Autumn Boar. Not sure how different it would be compared to yours though - I got too bored leveling it up to even wear the Markovian's Set!

Tags
blitz, cadence, facetank, unkillable, witchblade