Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM
Acolyte

I feel like Inquisitor is gonna be a popular choice once it comes out - Elemental, Pierce, Aether, Chaos and Physical resistance reduction? Fun times for (almost) everybody.

I'm definitely making some builds including the runes, hopefully The Northern Wyrm will get some Inquisitor bonuses so that I can feel justified in using it alongside some cold rune spam. The explodey-boom rune looks like it might work out nicely with Demolitionist too.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
Cant wait for expansion to happen :why: I just want to burn creeps to ashes with Purifier. I hope he get some sustain in mastery.
Inquisitor has Word of Renewal which is a heal in the same vein as Blood of Dreeg, it also grants something like 10% DA
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Supporter

I'm assuming the answer would ideally be yes but Zantai, do you guys plan to 100% release enough content to arrive at a 'full/solid conclusion' story-wise? Or hell, maybe it would always be open-ended, who knows.
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Praetorian

What is a full conclusion ? Mankind manages to get rid of Chthonians and Aetherials and seal the gate ?

I doubt that ever was the plan...
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
What is a full conclusion ? Mankind manages to get rid of Chthonians and Aetherials and seal the gate ?

I doubt that ever was the plan...
I don't see that happening either. I don't know, I guess my question should have been more along the lines of "Are the five Acts the full intended story?" and then anything extra is bonus for us.

Tags
expansion