Old 02-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.trog View Post
Any andriod versions around so I can plan builds at work?
time to either change jobs or, dare I say, work?

Edit: apologies, first post and it's full of sarcasm
Old 02-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcaller View Post
Temporarily down for ~15 minutes while I update things. Dont panic. Dont refresh if you have a page open
quoting this so its on the first page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scene View Post
time to either change jobs or, dare I say, work?

Edit: apologies, first post and it's full of sarcasm
good start!!
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods(rip after extension?). and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭
Old 02-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Emissary

Ok, updated for v1008.
still testing. let me know of bugs.

random builds will be from v1008 now. the pool will be very small for the first few days.
ssl certs etc., updated, let me know if your browser complains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I have google analytics blocked in ublock. But I have Grimcalc itself whitelisted. And for testing purposes I even disabled ublock for the site. That's what I meant. And I mentioned cookies just in case they'd come up later.
Already tried ctrl+f5, without success.

Well, Pale Moon is a really niche browser and most people don't know about it or even care. That's why some websites and addons are pretty broken in PM (the error console is always full of errors and warnings, partially thanks to ublock and noscript). I'm already used to this stuff and sometimes I even have to switch browsers. Nothing's perfect.
As much as I like PM I'm never going to force it on others or demand things to get fixed. In this case I think even Firefox 45 had the issue with Ulzuin's Chosen. But I got rid of FF45 some time ago.
The browser does get updated but not that often. No rapid releases. Also PM devs insist that the browser isn't a pure fork anymore and more of its own thing. It branches off more and more from mozilla, but still uses security stuff they provide.
But enough about browsers, this is about grimcalc.

So it's that regex error. I don't know much about web programming, javascript and such things. But it seems to be the misinterpretation of some code, which is due to PM not being up-to-date with the norms?
It's still odd that this issue applies to only one skill. That's why I was curious^^

Take your time, no haste. I noticed this issue already last year in summer I believe, but I only lurked this forum until recently. And I felt like finally mentioning it. I always thought no one noticed it because the skill is disliked, but it's just because of my browser
Thanks for the effort to look into this.

Concerning the picker for the second class. I just noticed that yesterday as well and I agree that there should be some text beside the icons. But that's just for quality of life, not necessary.

Cheers
quoting this so I dont forget it. this isn't included in my last update, sadly. have no access to windows atm and just had to update this.
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods(rip after extension?). and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 02-10-2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:42 AM
Emissary

Thanks again for nice work.

But so much stuff are missing in constellations. Some constellations have no text, almost all pet bonus giving ones are missing pet bonus texts. Also in some spells not everything is written such as thermite mines etc.

Not all parts but some parts of constellations missing below (pets are included too);
-Ulo keeper of waters
-Shield Maiden
-Jackal
-Dryad
-Bysmiel Bonds pet
-Shephard's cook pet
-Behemoth Pet
-Fiend
-Aeon's Hourglass
-Kraken's and Hydra's two handed obligatory
-Light of Emprion
-Panther Pets bonuses
-Blades of Nadaan
-Empty Throne
-Autumn Boar
-Imp third one
-Unknown Soldier Living Shadow Description
-Blind Sage'S Elemental Seeker Description
-Widow Arcane Bomb Description
-Ulzuin's Torch Meteor Shower Description
-Revenant Raise Dead Description

and some skills like thermite mines. They are lacking too.
These are all i can find for now .
Thanks for hard work by the way.

Last edited by Serimert; 02-17-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:32 AM
Emissary

Thanks, I know about the issue. just haven't done the work on fixing it.

meanwhile, updating a few things. a downtime of ~15 minutes will happen starting ~now. after that the database updates and such will happen, but not at the same instant.

if you are using grimcalc at the moment and have a page open, you probably shouldnt refresh

edit: up and running again.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 03-17-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:51 AM
Emissary

updated to v1009. database only. applies to everything that uses the database, excludes languages.

you can save a v1008 build by clicking save to upgrade it to v1009.

I didn't have to verify the changes, so I will fix the whatever bugs that may appear tomorrow as well, along with some more changes.

also fixed a few bugs. the most important of them being a bug that broke some builds that weren't in the previous version(broke as in a v1006 build using v1005 database -- but every "current" version being fine)

edit months later: this is the end of the grimcalc adventure
grimtools is better and so finally takes over from now on. use that one.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 06-02-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Tags
builds, grimcalc, skill trees, skills, spell