Old 05-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Initiate

PUBG and PES 2018
Old 05-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Counsel

While waiting for patch, I am kicking doors in Door Kickers - Really, really great game.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Speaker

And I am done with Fallout 4. To sum it all up... the game is ok. Kinda lackluster, with a lot of missed opportunities. I had fun exploring and the story wasn't bad, could have been better though. And there is just too much stuff that's meant to waste your time...

Out of all the DLCs the one I really liked was Far Harbor. I loved the island's atmosphere. Shame the story was a bit lacking. Some quests were fun. Like the murder investigation. Nuka World... the setting was great but the execution was mediocre at best.

New Vegas is still the best. I am interested in trying Fallout 3 but maybe later. Right now I want to get into the Witcher games.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Right now I want to get into the Witcher games.
Witchers are great games. When playing Witcher 3, make sure to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2788

It's basically unofficial patch as this guy works at CD Projekt.
I nagged him about better loot scaling, and it was included.

"Loot item level is now upscaled to highest enemy level in the area if enemy level is higher than player level. Fighting higher level enemies guarantees high level drops now."

Why this was not the case in vanilla, I have no idea. Why this is not the case in any looting game..no idea.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:19 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindray View Post
Witchers are great games. When playing Witcher 3, make sure to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2788

It's basically unofficial patch as this guy works at CD Projekt.
I nagged him about better loot scaling, and it was included.

"Loot item level is now upscaled to highest enemy level in the area if enemy level is higher than player level. Fighting higher level enemies guarantees high level drops now."

Why this was not the case in vanilla, I have no idea. Why this is not the case in any looting game..no idea.
I am not into mods, tbh. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Need to go though Witcher 1 and 2 first anyway.

Edit: A small update since I played a bit of Witcher 1. Man, the graphics... But the music and ambient sounds are great. Really atmospheric. So much info and dialogue... Loving it so far.

Last edited by Apollo; 07-06-2018 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Initiate

WoW and Eve ;P
Old 07-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I am not into mods, tbh. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Need to go though Witcher 1 and 2 first anyway.

Edit: A small update since I played a bit of Witcher 1. Man, the graphics... But the music and ambient sounds are great. Really atmospheric. So much info and dialogue... Loving it so far.
I tried getting back into Witcher, and Witcher 2...and just couldn't get into them. I have Witcher 3 installed, and get into it every now and again.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhand View Post
I tried getting back into Witcher, and Witcher 2...and just couldn't get into them. I have Witcher 3 installed, and get into it every now and again.
Well, the graphics can be an issue. Also, the combat is kinda clunky. Still getting used to it. But I dunno, I love the game. For me, it's more about the atmosphere and the story. And since I absolutely love the books I want to know the afterstory too.