Grimarillion v59:
https://mega.nz/#!HQMy3Qra!FzqOi73wc...moTZUxVE0HPCb4

Ungrim v59:
https://mega.nz/#!mMdWVZaZ!KSihc_DIT...nK-HWyCC0mwrq8

And latest changes to Grim Quest (1.50)
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Ok, v0.5.8, hopefully mostly bug fixes, maybe you a few new bugs but lets hope not.

Fixes include:
*All class combos should have names.
*Fixed several items with missing skill references.
*Fixed several crafted items that weren't displayed incorrectly.
*Fixed a few GQ skills not working as intended.
*Added FX for GQ skill Freezing Blast to demonstrate the radius.
*Replaced FX for GQ skill Eruption due to weird mesh glitch.
*Fixed an issue preventing inquisitor WPS from triggering
*Adjusted some of loottable stuff.
*Fixed an issue where spears/staves were dropping as rares too frequently.
*Fixed an issue with missing animations.

New stuff:
*A handful of new Zenith recipes for you to use at the Satyr.

Download Grimarillion v0.5.8 here:
https://mega.nz/#!GQkS1LQb!jIg89OgY5...FS4QR8r_UnHCuk

New Grimarillion_Ungrim version created, for people with lower end pc's or want to play with vanilla spawns for some reason. This is somewhat experimental, it should work but I'm not sure if I've extracted all traces of GRIMMEST.

Download Grimarillion v0.5.8_Ungrim here:
https://mega.nz/#!KcFGTChD!CK7Ogx6Xd...G9a_I0DcZ5zg-M
and also see here for current hotfix:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showp...postcount=1116

Credits

adoomgod, ASYLUM101, Ceno, Elfe , Gimer , tt300 and jiaco have combined their efforts to bring to you Grimarillion, the Union of Cornucopia, Grim Quest, Zenith, Diablo3 Grimmest , Autopickup (also known as the "People are Lazy" mod), Reskill and Stasher mods. Kathanious probably would try to do more if we let him and thanks go to Matougi for translation work and feedback.

Description

What this means precisely is that we start with Cornucopia, which includes a myriad of modifications of the base (aka vanilla) game. Add in the additional Masteries from Grim Quest (Titan Quest/Soulvizier Masteries) and Zenith (a future, stand-alone complete game modification). Then we also add in the enhanced spawns from Grimmest and the ability to Autopickup components and crafting materials (PeopleAreLazy). Ceno's Reskill and Reforge mods are also included and there is an optional 'S' version with tt300's Stasher mod. Together, we have a small collection of mods all integrated into a single mod. Each individual mod is 99.99% preserved. All save games made in Grimarillion should remain future compatible. If you want to play Cornucopia + Grimmest, you can play Grimarillion. If you want to play GrimQuest + Grimmest, you can play Grimarillion. If you want to play Zenith + Grimmest, you can play Grimarillion. You do not need all these mods separately. Just download and play Grimarillion, and we will keep this union-mod updated as the individual pieces get released.

(Thanks to Asylum for both the artwork, the dbr-wiring and the gif of mastery selection)

Download

Version 0.5.5
https://mega.nz/#!JVIBERyC!Yz73hPqgQ...Lylygv5IxSAosw

(0.5.5S - With Stasher but READ THE WARNING)
https://mega.nz/#!tNIwnY6C!xk1QWOAOe...wUpSVMAAe2EEas

Stasher WARNING:
If you have low resolutions, you might not be able to see the entire stash. If you use the stasher mod and place items in the larger UI geometry, and then attempt to use this stash without the stasher mod, you will loose the items. IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOOSE YOUR STUFF IF YOU MESS UP. There will be a period of time after game updates where you might not be able to access your stash as you wait for the mod to update.

First major change is Ceno's Reskill (vanilla) has been integrated. Hopefully, v056 will have the Reskill mod based on Cornucopia.
Additionally, spears and staffs have had their attribute requirements removed, to correspond to Cornucopia changes for the rest of the items.
I did not however, adjust ZE and GQ legendaries from 50 to 65, at least not for this version.
I also implemented a single Grimmest 2.0 encounter for testing. For anyone curious, go see Ravna. I suspect that this might be well and borked in MP (but I know how to fix that and will for next version).

Previous versions below (just in case, you should normally want the latest version above):
Version 054
https://mega.nz/#!YYYCTL5B!-DfPFtKEA...liqgjIwEidt_po

Installation

Extract the .7z archive somewhere. This will normally result in the following subfolder structure:
Code:
grimarillion_version/grimarillion/database
grimarillion_version/grimarillion/resources
Move or copy the grimarillion folder, without the _version, contained within to the ‘mods’ folder. Go ahead and create this folder first if it does not already exist in the installation directory for Grim Dawn.
For Steam the results should look like:
Code:
Steam/steamapps/common/Grim Dawn/mods/grimarillion/database
Steam/steamapps/common/Grim Dawn/mods/grimarillion/resources
When in game, and selecting from the Custom maps menu, if you do not see "grimarillion ~ World001.map" then something is not right, no need to play until you see "grimarillion ~ World001.map".
Click image for larger version

Name:	GrimarillionIsInstalled.jpg
Views:	3862
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	12257

Hopefully this animated gif can help if you are not sure or have problems:

* Slightly-tested version, less Grim, no -est. Just -y.

Donations:
We do not expect them because we do this for our own enjoyment. Each modder may or may not have a paypal link on their individual mod's thread. If you want to donate, feel free to check the above links for each modder.

For those that have donated, THANK YOU. I never knew how good it would feel until it happened.
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Last edited by medea fleecestealer; 05-20-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks

First of all, I would like to thank my collaborators in this project. adoomgod, ASYLUM101, Ceno and Elfe have taught me a lot about the game and helped me at every step of the way to make this a reality and I am grateful not only for their participation, but also their willingness to teach me stuff (and I can be a total idiot at times, so their patience as well).

Second of all, I want to thank the playtesters. Depravities has given considerable amounts of testing time and feedback/bug reports that have enabled this to be released on time. In addition, Gibly as well as some viewers on Depravities channel (chrimzen_ and Vaalgard) who were willing to take a risk and play the unfinished version of the mod. Currently, ZokutaiZ has been helping testing of releases. Check out his twitch channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/zokutaiz

Finally, thanks to mamba for his GDStash tool which can aid you in bringing your stash into this mod, even though, you should really start fresh. See below for details.

Important differences to note between Grimarillion and the individual mods:

At this point in time, Grimarillion might be a bit more advanced than the individual mods. Specifically, Grim Quest in Grimarillion has been given a lot of attention by Asylum to buff early skill power (needed due to Grimmest) and get all the art and assets done so that Grimarillion could release with minimal bugs. I am sure he plans to put these changes back into Grim Quest in some way, but if you played Titan Quest masteries before, you should check them out again.

In addition, instead of making a new Grimmer, we decided to nerf Grimmest in the early areas. I tried to hit every proxy pool before the village with level limits so that a new toon can start out in Grimmer or Grimmest and have time to acquire the skills and gear needed to face the challenge ahead. Someday, when I sleep again and can face building another mod, I will put these changes into Grimmest v0.8. But for now, if you fear Grimmest, take a chance, it should be far easier to get some levels and gear to make your toon better prepared for the challenges ahead. Also, if you did not know this, Grimmer is the "Normal" setting and Grimmest is "Veteran", so you can start in Normal/Grimmer if you want to tone down the spawns a bit throughout the first play through.

A final note on stash/recipes and transferring of existing toons:

This mod has forwards compatibility but was never designed to be backwards compatible. If you try to force it and get somewhere, then so be it. If you fail, I do not really want to hear about it. Let go of your horde of gear, let go of your level 85 toons, and be ready to be happy again when you see a recipe drop. THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO BE ENJOYED WITH A NEW TOON. With Grimmest, you will not only find everything again, but you will find it over and over again. Just pick one up if you need it, otherwise sell it or leave it on the ground. You will find it again and it is (IMO) much more fun to find it off a corpse than in your stash/mules/stash-manager-program-of-choice. If you disagree, then that is your choice, I can only proffer the recommendation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
- copy the transfer file to the mod's stash dir
- open the copy in GD Stash (the dir the stash is in is shown in the drop-down list)
- select the mod for the stash (drop-down list between the selected stash and the displayed content)
- save the change

I believe changing the mod of a stash will automatically move the stash into the proper dir (if no such stash exists yet), otherwise you get an error message (as it exists already), haven't done this in a while however... the above method will always work, as you first overwrite the mod's stash if it exists already

Last edited by jiaco; 07-09-2017 at 05:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:29 AM
Praetorian

Reserved because I can. Also, Ceno and I have no plans to accept donations at this time (subject to change ofc), but this may not be so for the other modders in the group. Please do support them if interested.

# of level 85 characters I have atm: 7
Old 09-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Speaker

Gorgeous. I can vouch for this a hundred percent. All hail GUNC.

Edit: I have tested retroactive compatibility of "vanilla" characters, if you port them to Grimarillion, and they seem to work. For the most part.

Using "vanilla" characters in Grimarillion
If you intend to transfer a character from "vanilla" to Grimarillion, please visit Sahdina in Devil's Crossing and make sure you refund all of your skill points and all of your devotion points. Iron costs should not be an issue. You will need a bunch of aether crystals though.

The reason is the changes brought in by Cornucopia. Some devotion constellation requirements have been tweaked (for the better) and some skills have been again polished/redone, so resetting these two elements of your character progression should be enough to use an "old" character in Grimarillion.

Transfering your crafting blueprints
I can confirm that transferring over formulas.gsh/gst doesn't work. You will need to refarm them. My advice is to make a throwaway "transfer character", craft an item you have a blueprint for in vanilla and then reload this "transfer character" in Grimarillion. And throw the crafted item in your bank.

This might not be the cleanest of solutions, but let's be honest, crafting those rare legendary items or relics doesn't really happen that often. And you will eventually relearn them in Grimarillion anyways.

Hope this helps, yolo.

And something very important: I completely agree with Jiaco's sentiment about being extremely cautious about this transfer malarkey. It is just that. Nonsense. You can refarm items and/or blueprints easily in Grimarillion. And I advise you to do so. Starting fresh is a new experience and is enjoyable for exactly that reason. Don't suck on old nipples. Be a newborn again.

I only gave you tips in regards to reusing old "progress" just because some of you, for one reason or another, like to do so. But be warned, please.

Last edited by depravities; 09-03-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Acolyte

Amazing. Superb. Will definitely try it out.

Definitely looks like something which will hold attention for a long time to come.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Speaker

Wow I'm really hyped by this mod, it seems amazing.

I definitely plan to use this mod for a long time.

By the way, do you plan to use the ARZballer tool to make it compatible with the crucible in the future ?

Thanks for the mod anyway, I can't wait to try it.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helskerm View Post
By the way, do you plan to use the ARZballer tool to make it compatible with the crucible in the future ?

I do not need arzBaller for Crucible compatibility. I need to just replace the main game files with the mod. But that will take more time...

Imagine a single story hotel with an unused central area and various suites attached. The suites represent the mods in Grimarillion. We just renovated the lobby and knocked down the adjacent walls of the suites to put Grimarillion in the middle. But each mod, while perfect on the outside had things lurking in the closets and under the rug. Now all that cruft is also under a larger rug in the lobby. We need to totally clean the hotel before we can imagine putting it on top of the the rest of the hotel safely. A merge with the main game represents a signifigant challenge for the future.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
Imagine a single story hotel...
I'm still in awe of this metaphor. I'm sure there isn't too much shit under that rug.

Edit: And Jiaco thanks for the acknowledgment. Always a pleasure. You guys have been fantastic. From the first to the last one.

Last edited by depravities; 09-03-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
I do not need arzBaller for Crucible compatibility. I need to just replace the main game files with the mod. But that will take more time...

Imagine a single story hotel with an unused central area and various suites attached. The suites represent the mods in Grimarillion. We just renovated the lobby and knocked down the adjacent walls of the suites to put Grimarillion in the middle. But each mod, while perfect on the outside had things lurking in the closets and under the rug. Now all that cruft is also under a larger rug in the lobby. We need to totally clean the hotel before we can imagine putting it on top of the the rest of the hotel safely. A merge with the main game represents a signifigant challenge for the future.
Hehe okay, thanks for the explanation, I don't know much about modding in general, but I was curious since I thought you made the tool to allow modders to merde mods & the crucible so I was wondering if you were planning to make it compatible in the future.
No big deal though, I understand that it's a huge mod and that it will take time.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Supporter

Support new grimarillion.

Last edited by tt300; 09-03-2016 at 11:54 AM.