Old 04-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
- 5 sec knockdowns seem alittle overpowered against bosses. Sometimes it ends up chain knocking them down. I would suggest ~2 or 3 seconds.
You may want to see how the difficulty spike from Normal/Veteran to Elite and Ultimate is; you may end up changing your mind.

Quote:
- Bosses dropping blues/purple alittle too much imo. Still seems like a flood of blues/purples. Same with recipes, just finished normal and have almost every recipe.
I will adjust the loot sometime later. I think reducing the overall quantity should give the best of both worlds.

Quote:
-Bug - New spoils are too large, out of melee range.
Should be fixed now with update 3~

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you and your buddy are enjoying the mod.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:28 PM
Counsel

WOW ! Seriously ! More than 1 animation off attacking with 2h weps.
The mod looks awsome...but that was the one thing that imediatly popped in my eyes. Awsome.

In normal game whenever i attack with primal strike as primary attack skill its always same animation of attack. no matter the weapon or weapon skin.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:16 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Creeper View Post
In normal game whenever i attack with primal strike as primary attack skill its always same animation of attack. no matter the weapon or weapon skin.
Speaking of 2h animations, baseball bat swing is still in the game. Whenever I do baseball bat swing with a 2h scythe or 2h greataxe, baseball bat swing really shows his true colors. If only I knew how to animate.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:42 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
If only I knew how to animate.
its not that hard... i mean... its more patience than skill
Old 04-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
its not that hard... i mean... its more patience than skill
Reminds me of that one time I was building a game. I made a little stretch of land... picket fence there, some trees there, little puddle of water here. Then I tried to make a simple walking animation - let's just say my career ended there.

Last edited by normalguy; 04-17-2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Added a word I said in my head but didn't type
Old 04-17-2018, 07:39 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
Reminds me of that one time I was building a game. I made a little stretch of land... picket fence there, some trees there, little puddle of water here. Then I tried to make a simple walking animation - let's just say my career ended there.
well, this is my first "pancake" https://files.fm/u/bmwq4me7 , 3 or so years ago took hours
Old 04-17-2018, 11:01 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
well, this is my first "pancake" https://files.fm/u/bmwq4me7 , 3 or so years ago took hours
When I read it, I thought you really animated a pancake. That animation was cool and funny, especially at the part where it started to dance
Old 05-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Speaker

Default News

UPDATE 6 is aimed to be released on Saturday, if not Friday with 1.0.6.0. Balance changes and additions are being done.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:44 PM
Speaker

Both files in the Nexus (Update 6 and the optional file "Tweaked stats") give me more skill- and devotionpoints and higher monsterdensity somehow.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:27 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectricice View Post
Both files in the Nexus (Update 6 and the optional file "Tweaked stats") give me more skill- and devotionpoints...
Okay... so apparently Nexusmods gets the files mixed up for some reason. I had to upload the tweaked stats version 4 times with different file names just to get it to work, and now it's doing this again. I'm not going to deal with this anymore, I'm removing the tweaked stats version with the next update, it's too much of an annoyance. I know it should be working properly because the file on my PC that was used to upload is fine; yet when downloading the same file, it get's it mixed up. I'm so frustrated with this now. Thanks for bringing this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectricice View Post
...higher monsterdensity somehow.
With regards to that: I made this adjustment in UPDATE 6.
Think of Grim Dawn areas like the Alphabet.

Let's pretend:
ACT 1 uses Enemies ABCD
ACT 2 uses Enemies EFGH
etc.

I gave Enemy A a chance to spawn a great number of adds. Enemies B,C, and D are unaffected. Only the common variant has a chance of becoming affected. This doesn't mean all types of common enemies have a chance for this effect, only the few "letters" of the Alphabet I chose. This adds more variety into fights between dense and individual encounters that can intertwine. You're gaining a more diverse combat environment with UPDATE 6 without losing what you liked about UPDATE 5; you may come to see that the more you battle through areas.

I'll try to get this fixed ASAP with the 7th update. Thanks again, lectricice.

UPDATED

Last edited by normalguy; 05-26-2018 at 11:41 AM. Reason: UPDATE 7

Tags
dread, mod