Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Old 03-30-2018, 10:59 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zencmore View Post
hi, just for your informaiton clicking sudden impact transmutter crashes the game, tried 3 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimer View Post
Update 2.1: (In progress)

Necromancer

Fixed an issue causing Osmosis to work only when Command Skeletons is unlocked.
Fixed some issues with Sudden Impact.
Thanks anyway.
Old 03-31-2018, 12:55 AM
Counsel

This mod looks pretty interesting but also looks about 40x harder to come up with a build (something I grandly fail at in just the regular game ).

Would anybody be kind enough post/PM some tank and/or summoner builds?
Old 04-04-2018, 05:03 AM
Supporter

Sixth Sense from monk doesn't seem to work, Doesn't say it activates on some condition so it should be active all the time.
No physique, dodge or movement speed get added

Edit: Also seems Demon Hunter Ballistics is providing no bonus

Last edited by Auxion; 04-04-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Acolyte

Question

Grimer,

Does the Demon Hunter's "Elemetal Strike" a default weapon skill or not as it does not proc skills like "Bursting Rounds".

On the contrary, "Hungering Shot" does proc "Bursting round".

Thanks
Old 04-13-2018, 06:54 AM
Initiate

Cyclone (T9 Monk enhancement of Sweeping Wind) sadly scales with Pet bonuses which probably isnt how it should scale?

I was hoping to make the classic sweeping wind cyclone monk from vanilla D3 untill i encountered this issue. stacking electrocute or elemental damage did nothing, equipting pet all damage increased their dps. (sweeping wind and inner storm scale properly with player bonuses)

also, rank 8 teleport on wizard is... something special. you can traverse the entire game regardless of queststate easily in under 5 minutes by blinking around the map :,D

Some ideas to make sweeping wind/cyclone more like D3:

Duration of sweeping wind can be increased by weapon attacks and cyclone procs from weapon damage attacks during sweeping wind. (if thats possible to do in the engine)
thats how it works in D3 (i think it had a chance on crit, but that whould be pretty bad in this game) and thats also what made cyclone so satisfying to play in vanilla. You basicly build a tank (which monk already is) and scaled attackspeed+crit chance to get cyclones.

Last edited by iHaku; 04-13-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHaku View Post
Cyclone (T9 Monk enhancement of Sweeping Wind) sadly scales with Pet bonuses which probably isnt how it should scale?
My bad. It will be fixed.

Quote:
also, rank 8 teleport on wizard is... something special. you can traverse the entire game regardless of queststate easily in under 5 minutes by blinking around the map :,D
It's gonna be nerfed soon.

Quote:
(if thats possible to do in the engine)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 04-15-2018, 08:02 PM
Initiate

another bugreport kinda post:

Deathbolt from skeleton archers in the D3 necromancer mastery does... about no damage at all. im looking at the skill tooltip on my from the main game copied level 100 summoner. he has shitty gear but its alot of +summon damage still.

however, when i remove gear the tooltip damage of "deathbolt" doesnt change at all. the damage is also barely increased with additional levels, so im guessing they need some tweaks maybe it scales with player bonuses? or has no scaling attached to it at all. im pretty sure it does actually scale ingame and is just a tooltip bug.

furthermore, theres some funky stuff with +levels that im guessing comes from the class having the exact same name as the vanilla(AoM) class.

as i said before, im using a character i copied from AoM (all vanilla items) and one of his items (Bonescavenger's Deathgrips, gloves) gives +1 to all skills in necromancer. this is activated (not grayed out) and actually boosts my skills... while another vanilla item (mythical dreadguard, shield) has +1 to all skills in necromancer aswell, isnt giving me any + levels at all.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:40 AM
Campaigner

Thank you Grimer for your work on this mod.I have a lot of fun trying new masteries (in Grimarillion).

Forst nova radius could be a little increase at higher levels to match the FX effect (or the Fx effect should be reduced, it is confusing to see it not affect ennemies it should).
Old 04-28-2018, 03:56 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by okami29 View Post
Forst nova radius could be a little increase at higher levels to match the FX effect (or the Fx effect should be reduced, it is confusing to see it not affect ennemies it should).
Thanks for the tip, radius will be increased.

New patch next week (halleluya)

Last edited by Grimer; 04-28-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 04:01 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimer
New patch next week (halleluya)
About time! :P Kidding (sort of). I've been waiting for this patch. Any previews to share? Can't wait! Keep up the great work!

Tags
demon hunter, diablo 3, mastery, mastery mod, witchdoctor