Old 01-12-2018, 06:47 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
what do you mean by an invalid prefix ? Which prefix did you use ?
I forget the name of the prefix, but it was one of the blue ones at the top of the list if you're in No Restrictions mode. After I clicked on it, GD Stash stopped responding and my cpu usage was stuck at 25%. Task Manager also stopped responding when I tried to kill it, so I had to reboot my PC.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:51 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage009 View Post
I forget the name of the prefix, but it was one of the blue ones at the top of the list if you're in No Restrictions mode. After I clicked on it, GD Stash stopped responding and my cpu usage was stuck at 25%. Task Manager also stopped responding when I tried to kill it, so I had to reboot my PC.
I tried maybe 30 times and got it to hang once for no apparent reason and without being able to repeat it.

I can't think of anything in my code that would result in a hang, but I am using a custom drop-down list I found on the web which allows for the text shown in the list to be wider than the actual component. Not sure if this is causing the issue and since it was not reliably reproducable it will also be hard / impossible to track down.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Initiate

Is there a way to stack items in GD stash?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
Is there a way to stack items in GD stash?
Items that are already in the stash, no. When crafting, simply enter how many items should be in the stack ('Count' field) and then drop it into the stash.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:47 AM
Initiate

How about deleting/making GD stash not accept duplicates. By that I mean two different seeds will be stored as separate items, but I only care that I tick the item off in collection.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:53 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
How about deleting/making GD stash not accept duplicates. By that I mean two different seeds will be stored as separate items, but I only care that I tick the item off in collection.
So only store / accept an item once, even if you have different items with different seeds / stats ?

Would not be hard to do, esp. since I already check that you do not store the same item twice (including same seed)
Old 01-14-2018, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Mamba, is there any way to get the stash to tell you which skills from items are toggled ones? It would be useful to know if that's what you're hunting for and the only way to check at the moment is to put an item into the transfer stash and then look at it in game. If an item like Seal of Blades for example said in the stash description "grants toggled skill" it would make finding such items a lot easier.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:53 AM
Initiate

hi i cant craft new item from ashes of malmouth . ihave new gdshash and ashes of malmouth dlc
Old 01-14-2018, 11:22 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
So only store / accept an item once, even if you have different items with different seeds / stats ?

Would not be hard to do, esp. since I already check that you do not store the same item twice (including same seed)
That is my action to not store the same items with different seeds (so I don't get multiple rows per item in transfer later), but with over 2k items (thanks for the collection overview - great stuff!) my memory is not going to let that happen. Now I could keep checking the collection before adding, but that sounds more of a bother than just deleting in transfer and I hoped this would be a simple addition.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:09 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Mamba, is there any way to get the stash to tell you which skills from items are toggled ones? It would be useful to know if that's what you're hunting for and the only way to check at the moment is to put an item into the transfer stash and then look at it in game. If an item like Seal of Blades for example said in the stash description "grants toggled skill" it would make finding such items a lot easier.
will have to check how to recognize it, should certainly be doable