Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Gameplay Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:26 AM
Anathema2741 Anathema2741 is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 513
Default

I'm going to try a Warlord for new and improved retaliation!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:26 AM
malawiglenn's Avatar
malawiglenn malawiglenn is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,184
Default

Do we know the official names of the mastery combos including Oathkeeper?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Anathema2741 Anathema2741 is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
Do we know the official names of the mastery combos including Oathkeeper?
Yes, we do.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:34 AM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
Do we know the official names of the mastery combos including Oathkeeper?
Yes. Again:

Shieldbreaker is Demolitionist
Templar is Arcanist
Paladin is Inquisitor
Warlord is Soldier
Archon is Shaman
Dervish is Nightblade
Sentinel is Occultist
Oppressor is Necromancer

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78010
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:40 AM
malawiglenn's Avatar
malawiglenn malawiglenn is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Yes. Again:

Shieldbreaker is Demolitionist
Templar is Arcanist
Paladin is Inquisitor
Warlord is Soldier
Archon is Shaman
Dervish is Nightblade
Sentinel is Occultist
Oppressor is Necromancer

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78010
Ok, so I have to read the whole thread and see which guesses are confirmed by Zantai?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:47 AM
Snazzblaster's Avatar
Snazzblaster Snazzblaster is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
Ok, so I have to read the whole thread and see which guesses are confirmed by Zantai?
What are you talking about, you just quoted the answers in your own post. You can read the other thread if you want to see everyone’s incorrect guesses, but the answer was already given for the 3rd time in this topic.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:51 AM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
Ok, so I have to read the whole thread and see which guesses are confirmed by Zantai?
Yes, I guess so since they've been posted in this thread several times, in the thread linked and also in

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77940

GrimDawnJohn even posted them in the opening post.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:54 AM
el critico's Avatar
el critico el critico is offline
Campaigner
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelbound View Post
Paladin FTW!
Amen brother! Wont trade it for other lousy combinations!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
There's not going to be a Paladin mastery, begin your shame.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-30-2018, 08:58 AM
malawiglenn's Avatar
malawiglenn malawiglenn is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzblaster View Post
What are you talking about, you just quoted the answers in your own post. You can read the other thread if you want to see everyone’s incorrect guesses, but the answer was already given for the 3rd time in this topic.
I just wanted to see an official confirmation and now that I have studied http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77940 I found it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
forgotten gods, insanity, mastery, oathkeeper, speculation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.